MakeupEye MakeupMascaraNYX
On The Rise Volume Liftscara

NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara

On The Rise Volume Liftscara

Does this mascara lift up your eyelashes?
Is it just me or does this mask remove a lot of product and stick my eyelashes? I love it but you have to apply it calmly
Is this mascara worth it? [product:nyx-on-the-rise-volume-liftscara]
Start your review of NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara!
Lena B.
Etobicoke, ON
NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara uploaded by Lena B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am more than happy with this mascara. It gives great volume and make my eyelashes long. The color is black. Doesn’t have any smell. Last long. Not too hard to remove. Not waterproof though. So better have another one for a pool😉
Katrina E.
Okotoks, AB
NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara uploaded by Katrina E.
(review photo taken after a very busy 9 hour shift waitressing) have super dense full eyelashes but unfortunately they are also very straight and flat meaning I have always struggled to find a mascara that lifts, separates and stays all day. I have tried Lancôme’s Monsieur Big, Diorshow and Benefit’s They’re Real but they never really delivered what I wanted. I was gifted this mascara and didn’t have high expectations but I was running low on whatever high end product I was using and decided to give it a chance. I am so glad I did because this is the best mascara I have ever used. You can layer it and it doesn’t get clumpy, it stays all day long and it curls even the straightest lashes. Save your money and buy this product, I used it once and haven’t touched another mascara since!!!
Twinkle T.
NEPEAN, ON
One of the best mascaras I have every used definitely repurchasing love the formula texture and wand is really nice. Should definitely recommend and its a #drugstorestar.
Julia D.
This mascara didn't live up to my expectations. On the one hand, it does exactly what it claims: it adds length and makes my lashes more voluminous. On the other hand, it smudges on my like crazy and starts crumbling one hour after the application. Unfortunately, that's a pass for me.
Kayla B.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been purchasing more NYX products because I'm happy with how affordable it is but also how great their products have been. This is probably the one product that I least like from NYX so far. It's not terrible however, this mascara is a little kn the clumpy side. I have to wipe the wand off with paper towel before applying. On the other hand, it does make mt lashes look longer and fuller.
Nyla A.
Brampton , ON
I recently got this mascara from #chickadvisor for testing purposes and i fell in love with it. i knew i had to buy it again after using it the first time. this mascara is great because it not only gives my lashes amazing volume but also great length and lift. giving them that dramatic look without it flaking or smudging throughout the day because the formula is that great. i think this mascara has become a staple in my makeup and i would highly recommend that you try it because its a hidden gem from drugstore.
Taylor S.
Saskatoon, SK
NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I was hesitant to buy this because nyx mascaras don’t usually work for me, but I am pleasantly surprised! I agree with the claims that it volumizes and lifts the lashes. This would be great for people who have naturally very straight lashes. I like the formula because its not too wet but also not super dry. I also like the plastic applicator as it tends to work best with my lashes. It doesn’t smudge or flake off during the day, but it is pretty hard to take off (kind of like a waterproof mascara). The price point is fair. My new favourite mascara!
Tasha S.
Personal what I look for a mascara is how easy it is to remove and if it flakes after a long wear. I find this mascara easy to remove but I find that it can start flaking after long wear. I would not enjoy wearing it for a whole day. But I mostly wear it for a couple of hours before removing it.
Brittany V.
Edmonton
Falsies? Don't know her. This mascara has changed my lash game. The amount of times that I've been asked where I got my lashes from, and people don't believe me when I tell them it's just the mascara. Sometimes my lashes hit my glasses after I've put this stuff on
Nikki K.
Camrose, AB
This is an awful mascara. It comes out insanely clumpy and makes my lashes look awful. Do not buy this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Kymberlee W. il y a un an
To me it is. I make my lashed thicker and that's what I'm looking for
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
il y a 2 ans
Amanda A. il y a 2 ans
Yes it works great and better than sex
anna L.
Stockton, CA
il y a 2 ans
NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara ? I'm looking for a new mascara. How well does this work and is it waterproof?
Lucie J. il y a 2 ans
I love the definition of this mascara. Application is easy but it’s not waterproof. That said, it doesn’t smudge throughout the day and holds pretty well.