BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ombre Lip Duo - NYX Cosmetics' Ombre Lip Duo is a satin matte lipstick and lip liner duo with paired colors to create the perfect ombre lips. This creamy lightweight formula makes blending a piece of cake! - Ombre Lip Duo

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
  • Do you find this holds throughout the day? I need something I can...4 Answers
  • How well does it really blend together? How many colors do they s...4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Anie M.
Anie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
OMG this stuff is amazing! It comes in a 2 sided tube with the darker color being thin and the lighter color thicker. My favorite combo is the Pink Bubbles &Caviar. It's ultra pigmented and glides on smoothly. Very easy to use and I get a brilliant ombre look with it and tons of compliments every time I wear it. At $11.00 US it's one of their pricier product but more that worth it. While it's not an all day wear formula and does transfer, it also does a pretty good of staining your lips so you can just apply a lip balm over the top throughout the day. The only drawback I've found is the product came loose from the roll-up base fairly quickly. I took the cap off and the liner wanted to jump right out of the tube. Not a deal breaker by any means and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to all my friends.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Bluefield, WV
I am rapidly becoming a huge NYX fan, I was so thrilled to try one of their new products when I got this in my beautycon box. I received Peaches N' Cream and I was very skeptical, I don't like super adventurous colors, but it actually looked really good. I didn't think the ombre look was super obvious, and the orange crayon end was kinda crumbly, but overall I still liked the product, I got a ton of compliments on it, and will certainly be buying more shades. The price is a little high considering most of their lippies are so reasonably priced, so I would probably wait for a BOGO sale.
Meadow T.
Meadow T.
The thicker formula here make it clump in the lines of your lips, which is a major bummer. I'm a very smiley person and because of this, combined with the consistency, this kept getting on my teeth, very unattractive. It's a bit drying and because of the heavy formula, putting in on requires some tugging. The colors are awesome, another signature NYX style of providing a selection of fun and wearable to choose from. I wear this on rare occasions (Rags N Riches being my favorite) and I would recommend this for a fun night out, but definitely not an everyday.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I received the Peaches and Cream lip duo in my latest Beautycon box. I was a pretty hesitant to use it at first glance due to the bright orange color. BUT, I can admit when I misjudge...and I definitely did here! Once you add the softer (cream) color and ombre the lips, it looks absolutely stunning! I have been wearing this nonstop for the last week. Super easy to use, cute packaging, and you get a ton of product. The product itself requires very little touchups throughout the day. I can't wait to try out their other colors!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Love it! The only reason I give it has 4 stars and not 5 is because it wipes off too easily. Absolutely NOT drink or kiss proof.
Nice soft texture. No offensive odor and extremely easy to apply.....Which is wonderful because I had not used lip liner in ages. Wonderful color selections. I had a blast playing with styles and effects. Paid a little more than I wanted to for a non long-lasting lipstick but I wanted to try it and am glad I did. Was $12 at Ulta but I am sure a store like Walmart may have it for less.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Kearny, NJ
These little guys are so cool! If you're into the ombre look but aren't sure what products/colors to pair together, this guy takes care of that for you! I like the convenience of always having both the lipstick AND the lip liner with me at all times. It is long lasting, though it can dry your lips a bit. Neither a matte nor a luster finish, but somewhere in the middle. Only negative is that the liner side tends to break off, so be careful not to leave too much exposed when you're applying.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Peoria, AZ
I actually got this in my beautycon box! I was
sooo excited to use it! I used both the colors on
my eyes to create a purple/orangy smoked eye
look and I fell in love! It did break pretty easy when
I extended it out for more product and that was a
but I was still able to use it and make it work! I would
recommend this product because you can use it for
so many different things. The colors they have in it are
all so beautiful and they create a gorgeous gradient
effect.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Very cool idea, it looks really cool on your lips like it's fading color. I got the shade "peaches & cream" in the Beautycon box which I was scared about, but it doesn't look too bad. It's just really bright bold colors on lighter skin so I didn't know how that would work. I love the liner end of it because it's very small & pointy which helps when lining the lips. I wish the other bigger end was more rounded though it would be easier to apply the lighter color.
Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
the colors are beautiful, and they aren't afraid to experiment and throw out flashy, punk colors, such as the greens and blues for lips. I am not going to wear them, but I am envious of those who can rock them. Colorwise, this is a great grab and go every day shade. It's pretty hard to mess up, and it works on almost everybody. Shade is pale enough for summer, and paired with a darker liner, can easily work through the fall months.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
Cute! Cute! and more Cuteness!! This was one of the amazing products I received in my BeautyCon box curated by Kandee Johnson and I absolutely love this color! Peaches & Cream This lippie is so creamy and pigmented and just glides on like butter! Its dual ended, one side has the darker shade and the other end the lighter shade. Super easy to create an ombre lip with this. So perfect for summer and beyond! One of my summer faves!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I got one today and my lip liner broke off. Did anyone else have this problem?
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
How well does it really blend together? How many colors do they sell?
Breanne W.
Breanne W.
Do you find this holds throughout the day? I need something I can get away with applying once
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Is it very difficult to blend the colors together to get the ombre look?
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
It it worth the price? I went to the grocery store and saw it in the makeup isle.