BY NYX #34 in Blush

Treat your cheeks to a radiant flush of color with our Ombré Blush, a new gradient blush inspired by the ombré trend. This must-have formula features two silky colors blended into one perfectly coordinated shade combo. (It’s like they were meant for each other.)

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Strictly Chic
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Insta Flame, Sweet Spring & Code Breaker
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• where can I buy it?3 Answers
  • I never use blush just bronzer so looking to try something new ,w...4 Answers
  • Hello girls! I wanna know if you recommend me this blush, I don'...2 Answers
NYX Ombre Blush
  • "i received this blush for free at a miss america teams in training camp in florida. i love the packaging how it’s sleek and black. i bought it in the shade soft flush which is a pretty reddish pink color fading into a light pink gold highlight. over the period that i’ve used it it is lost is andrea fact slightly but still has it going on i tend to use my brush in the middle of the highlight and blush giving it a shimmer and a bit of color. i feel you can use these blush and highlighter separately even though they’re not intended for that which is a great multipurpose make a product as well. i love this blush and i thought it was a great idea" in 50 reviews
Alyssa D.
Review for: Soft Flush more...
I received this blush for free at a Miss America teams in training camp in Florida. I love the packaging how it’s sleek And black. I bought it in the shade soft flush which is a pretty reddish pink color fading into a light pink gold highlight. Over the period that I’ve used it it is lost is Andrea fact slightly but still has it going on I tend to use my brush in the middle of the highlight and blush giving it a shimmer and a bit of color. I feel you can use these blush and highlighter separately even though they’re not intended for that which is a great multipurpose make a product as well. I love this blush and I thought it was a great idea
kyonei Y.
Long Beach
Review for: Mauve Me more...
I saw something online listing this blush as the one that fits everyone!  Well, that would make my whole life a lot easier if I didn't have to worry about looking like a freaky clown!  I bought it at Target and it was a lot cheaper than expected.  If you are not careful, you can look like a clown.  I had to take care to get a little bit of the light and a little bit of the dark blush on my brush and then apply carefully.  The first time I ended up with super rosy cheeks, which my family proceeded to laugh at me.  Ha!  Needless to say, the next time, I was more careful and it looks pretty good to me!  I have noticed the color does not stay on for long and it needs to be touched up throughout the day.  Overall, I am pretty happy with it in terms of the shade, but knocking off 1 star for needing frequent touch ups.
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Strictly Chic more...
Beautiful beautiful blush! I use this in strictly chic & it is such a gorgeous shade on my
Fair skin, It performs just like a high end product would and these blushes are only $5-$8 so you absolutely cannot go wrong. There is a slight bit of radiance (however those that have read my reviews know I love me some glow to my blushes) but I absolutely recommend!! NYX Ombre Blush
Maeleigh M.
There is nothing soft about this blush. It is a bright, vibrant peachy tone. I love this! I have the hardest time finding bold blushes. I love to play with super glam looks, I am always reaching for my NYX Ombre Blush. The highlight portion is nothing to write home about, but mixed together it does tone down the vibrancy of the peach for a more every day look.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
Review for: Sweet Spring more...
This product works very well and is very blended considering it has to colors to it. It is long lasting and works well with any look. The only fall back is it takes many applications to get it to the desired look but overall a great blush.
Sophia R.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Soft Flush more...
 I like this ombre blush, but the fact of the matter is that I am dark skinned and it really does not show up that well on my skin. I like to use a highlight that is very pigmented and this blush is not one of them. I have had this blush in my makeup collection for a while now and still have not used all of it. It is a decent product, but for people like me who really want the color to show up on their skin. This is not one of those blushes.
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love this blush! I have it in the mauve color, bright pink, strictly chic and the bright orange color. I remember thinking they looked way to bright for my face but they apply well, are very natural looking and great pigmentation. I wear them everyday and they are definitely long-lasting! I'd say I use the mauve color and spring pink the most!
Lacee J.
Review for: Sweet Spring more...
This is a good blush. Very pigmented and pretty but it doesn't wow me. The ombré, I thought gave it a little something special but the light pink is so light that it doesn't work on my skin (and I'm fair). The darker pink is a bit bright but if used light handedly, it can be very pretty.
Kris W.
Nixa, MO
For a drugstore blush, this one is awesome! It has a really pretty pigment and goes on smoothly. It's super affordable and the package is huge so it has lasted me a long time. It's great for my light olive-toned skin, totally recommend it! This is the only shade I've tried.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Review for: Mauve Me more...
I really love this color. The blush is nice on the skin. Good pigmentation. Easy to blend. Very pretty. I use it fairly often. It was my go to blush for a while. I’ve had it maybe two years and haven’t even hit pan yet. Definitely recommend trying it out. It’s a great value
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Do they still sell it? Where at?
Jennifer G.
I've seen these blushes all over Instagram, and the are absolutely beautiful. I was just curious if the are also shimmery like a highlighter? or if they contain glitter?
Nhung N.
Is the mauve one very pigmented? Do these look natural
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
I never use blush just bronzer so looking to try something new ,who would recommend this to use ??
brianna l.
I've been wanting to try these so bad! How is the pigmentation and how do they blend?