BY NYX

NYX Professional Makeup Nude on Nude set is a classy medley of 20 neutral eyeshadows and 10 vibrant lip colors that work for every skin tone and every occasion. This makeup palette comes with a mirror and 2 applicators for your lips and eyes making it perfectly portable.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide ( CI 77891 ), Iron Oxide Yellow ( CI 77492 ), Iron Oxide Black ( CI 77499 ), Iron Oxide Red ( CI 77491 ), Ultramarine Blue ( CI 77007 ), Manganese Violet ( CI 77742), or Mica (77019).

Lipgloss:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Ceresin, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, and Ethylhexyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN: D&C Red 28 Al Lake ( CI 45410 ), D&C Red 6 Na. Salt ( CI 15850), D&C Red 7 CA Lake ( CI 15850 ), Titanium Dioxide ( CI 77891 ), Iron Oxide Black ( CI 77499 ), Iron Oxide Yellow ( CI 77492 ), Iron Oxide Red ( CI 77491 ), Mica (CI 77019).

Katie G.
Middletown
A lot of people tout this as a dupe for one (or more) of the Urban Decay Naked palettes.  While the colors can be similar in some respects, don't go into this thinking you're getting a legit dupe.  The formula and color payoff aren't that close, but it IS a good palette -- for eyeshadow anyway -- none the less.  I use it on a regular and have hit pan on more than one shade.  Some of them can be a little chalky and the fall out on some is... let's say more than one might expect, but it's pretty rad overall.  The lipsticks.. are crap.  They're more like cheap gloss than anything.  They could honestly drop those and knock a few bucks off the price and have a better product.. but it is what it is.
Lindsey C.
Shawnee, KS
I use this makeup every time I put makeup on. It lasts a while and it doesn’t smudge. I have pretty pale skin so a lot of makeups don’t work for me. I absolutely love this eye shadow. I’m using it for Halloween as well!! I recommend everyone buy it.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Nyx is an amazing brand this palette is very good for begginers has a good range of colors, matte and some with little shimmer very soft and bendable. Also come with a pull out lip drawer too pull the whole look together.
Dalther R.
Nunca te puedes equivocar con las sombras de ojos NYX.. Están muy bien pigmentadas y su precio es fenomenal son excelnetes... La marca NYX en general es una muy buena para todos los maquilladores y adictos al maquillaje como yo. Esta paleta posee sombras de ojos brillantes, sombras de ojos mate y bellos colores de labios, todos en una misma paleta.. Me encanta usar los productos Nyx.. Soy maquillador profesional y tengo una maleta de maquillaje pequeña y es muy cómoda.. estoy muy feliz con ella.. los productos Nyx son lo máximo! Los recomiendo...

You can never go wrong with the NYX eye shadows. They are very well pigmented and their price is phenomenal are excelnetes ... The brand NYX in general is a very good for all makeup artists and makeup addicts like me. This palette has bright eyeshadows, matte eye shadows and beautiful lips colors, all in one palette .. I love using Nyx products .. I'm a professional make-up artist and I have a small makeup bag and it's very comfortable .. I am Very happy with it .. Nyx products are the ultimate! I recommend them!
Nikki B.
Fort Collins, CO
I honestly really like this palette! It is very versatile and you can use it to create a lot of nude looks. The colors are super build-able! I haven't used any of the lipstick part though and I've had it for a while. But the eyeshadow is awesome! Some of the shades need more than one swipe to get a lot on, but there are some that are super pigmented
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I am a huge fan of nyx cosmetics. I think this palette is for beginners,it has a variety of shades in nude tones, with at least 3 or 4 transition shades. For pigmentación, you will need a primer to intensify the shadows, providing a good lasting power. The lipglosses are not my favorite but overall is a decent palette for everyday looks.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
This was my first eyeshadow palette and I still have it and use it. I have hit pan on colors because I have used it so much. It's easy to apply and blend. The colors are amazing and pretty pigmented. More pigmented than I thought they would be. I absolutely love it and love using it to do my makeup. I highly recommend if you can find it. I haven't seen it since I bought it 3 years ago.
Celeste O.
El Paso, TX
I normally didn't wear eye shadow everyday until i found this palette. The NYX Nude on Nude palette is always my go to eye shadow no matter what the event calls for. You can pick colors for day time and also choose colors for a smoky eye. I already finished my first palette and just bought a new one...this one is a must!
Britney H.
I recently just purchased this palette from my local Ulta store. To look at the palette it has a lot of really pretty shades that are some of my favorite go to's. With that being said I felt like they weren't as pigmented as other brands and didn't really stay as long as other brands either.
Marisol V.
Los Angeles
This is such a basic palette. for those who are looking for a minimal look. I don't like that they colors don't blend so easy. NYX should changed the formula because they need to be more pigmented. So if your looking for something simple then this is for you!
Nichole S.
Bakersfield, CA
This nude palette looks like it has a wide variety, does it work well with medium skin tones, and where can it be bought?
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Is this a great dupe for the naked palette? I heard it was!
Sarah S.
Are the shadows highly pigmented?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
What does this set include and where can this be purchased?
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
This flakes off so bad and the colors don't show, would a primer help and which one?

back