NYX Nude on Nude Makeup Set uploaded by Amanda S.

BY NYX

Nyx nude on nude set is a classy medley of 20 neutral eye shadows and 10 vibrant lip colors that work for every skin tone and every occasion. This makeup palette comes with a mirror and 2 applicators for your lips and eyes, making it perfectly portable.

Buy on Target
  • "The formula glides on smoothly and stays put in a matte finish." in 1 review
  • "I personally think it's better because of the fact there is more matte shades and satin shades.atleast 7 or 8 are matte.most have a degree of shimmer but none really have an overload of sparkle so it's better for all age groups.shadows are very good quality ,and blend nicely.this is a great goto palette.Lip colors aren't very good but who cares." in 1 review
  • "Another great product from NYX!" in 1 review
  • "So many colors to choose from, great quality and a good mix of mattes and shimmers." in 1 review
Dalther R.
Nunca te puedes equivocar con las sombras de ojos NYX.. Están muy bien pigmentadas y su precio es fenomenal son excelnetes... La marca NYX en general es una muy buena para todos los maquilladores y adictos al maquillaje como yo. Esta paleta posee sombras de ojos brillantes, sombras de ojos mate y bellos colores de labios, todos en una misma paleta.. Me encanta usar los productos Nyx.. Soy maquillador profesional y tengo una maleta de maquillaje pequeña y es muy cómoda.. estoy muy feliz con ella.. los productos Nyx son lo máximo! Los recomiendo...

You can never go wrong with the NYX eye shadows. They are very well pigmented and their price is phenomenal are excelnetes ... The brand NYX in general is a very good for all makeup artists and makeup addicts like me. This palette has bright eyeshadows, matte eye shadows and beautiful lips colors, all in one palette .. I love using Nyx products .. I'm a professional make-up artist and I have a small makeup bag and it's very comfortable .. I am Very happy with it .. Nyx products are the ultimate! I recommend them!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I think I'm one of the few people that actually hates this product. For me this is not pigmented and easily blendable. Even with a good primer the Shadows tend to fade. The lip glosses that come with this palette are also really horrible quality and reminiscent of children's makeup. I think NYX has better naked palette options.
Angie R.
Bangor, ME
This was the first nude palette I ever bought, and even now, with the high end palettes I own, I still love to pull this one out and give it a whirl. Great product for a great price. The shadows last all day on me, and I love the color selection.
Olivia P.
This palette is okay. One thing I wished is that NYX eye shadows would be more pigmented. They are always so chalky. Perfect for a beginner in makeup. There are lots of color choices to choose from, and you also get lipsticks underneath.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
I really loved the eyeshadows, they were extremely pigmented and super easy to blend. I bought this because a lot of the colors were dupes to the Naked pallet. However, the glosses are extremely sticky and just seemed like low quality.
Zoe M.
Teague, TX
I never once in my life got nothing like this until my friend Jill told me that Kat von d is the best makeup brand I could get so I got online and there on the screen was mynpalete
Stefhani V.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down the best setting spray out there. Makes your makeup look matte and helps it last the whole day, really amazing product.
If you love nude colors like I do this is perfect its very pigmented and beautiful it blends well and give you a wonderful look
Abby L.
Salem, MO
The colors are so beautiful! The pigment is amazing! I love the matte colors they have in this set! Would re buy this product!
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
What I like most about this palette is the variety of nude colors it has, since I love these tones. But as its name says "nude". It has a variety of matte colors, satin and some with small glitter. The truth seems to me that compared to its price has good pigmentation and fade well. It was one of my first palettes when I was starting to be a makeup artist. It also includes a small lip gloss palette on the bottom
Nichole S.
Bakersfield, CA
This nude palette looks like it has a wide variety, does it work well with medium skin tones, and where can it be bought?
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a great dupe for the naked palette? I heard it was!
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the shadows highly pigmented?
Stacey L.
Is this a good set to buy? and are the pigments good?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
What does this set include and where can this be purchased?