BY NYX

Nude Matte Shadow is anything but boring. Our shimmer-less singles are packed with pigment that never fails to make your eyes pop! Now, our entirely matte eyeshadows are available in 12 new Beyond Nude shades. Meet your bold match among these rich, earthy tones. Soft and smooth for seamless blending, these shadows offer a perfectly plush and true-matte finish in 33 colors.

Ingredients

Birthday Suit, Maybe Later, I Have A Headache, Tryst, Blame It On Midnight, Get Naked, Covet, Bare My Soul, Leather and Lace, Kiss The Day, Haywire, Lap Dance & Craving
Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Stripped, In The Buff, Voyeur, Underneath It All, Betrayal, Confession, Skinny Dip & Dance The Tides
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266) [nano], Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shameless, Undress Me, The Next Morning, Not Today, Tantilizing, Late Night Lingerie, Make Me Blush, Frisky, Leather & Studs, Cougar Bare It All & Contort
Talc, Dimethicone, Alumina, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Good translation shade?1 Answers
  • Is "kiss the day" great for a base shadow?2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with all makeup natural looking and nude. It...1 Answers
NYX Nude Matte Shadow
  • "I am so in love with all of the NYX nude shadows. They are perfectly flawless for a natural look. They are smooth, pigmented and long lasting. " in 29 reviews
Stephanie B.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Bare My Soul more...
I love this because it is a neutral color eyeshadow and on my pale skin I also love to use this product as a contour shade for the sides of my nose. It works great on fair completions like myself and it is awesome because it doesn't have any shimmer to it. Love this multi-tasking eye shadow.
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
Amazing matte eyeshadow! Long lasting and applies flawlessly. NYX prices are unbeatable and the quality of the product is amazing. You can purchase at nearly any drugstore, super convenient! You won't regret this purchase.
Cindy C.
Bradley Beach , NJ
Review for: Covet more...
Very impressed with the NYX products in general. Very affordable and made well. The single shadows are great if your looking for one specific color without getting a whole pallet and the color payoff is amazing. I always turn to these when i am in need of something specific.
Maklisha F.
Kannapolis, NC
Absolutely perfect super pigmented and inexpensive for how great the application is. I normally do nude makeup so I use this often and with the right primer it last for the duration of the day. I will most definitely buy this eyeshadow again
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I love this shadow! They're inexpensive, pigmented, blends well and have a variety of shades to please everyone. I use blame it on midnight pretty much everyday because it's the most perfect transition shade. I love nyx!
Gabrielle G.
Nyx matte shadows are very pigmented and relaxing to put on! Great products would recommend to anyone wanting to get the natural and nude look! Very affordable and non expensive. Met my expectations and highly recommended
Caitlin S.
Irvine
Review for: Get Naked more...
I love this color as a transition shade for my crease area. blends out beautifully with other colors as well. I also sometimes just lightly add it as a flush of color on My Lids for a very natural look and I love it!!
Elizabeth H.
Best affordable single shadows in the game. I even use one for filling in my eyebrows. Great pigment and doesn't fade or crease throughout the day. Great product by Nyx
Jenn N.
Oakhill
This eyeshadow wasn't one of my very favorites but it wasn't bad at all.It is pigmented but not enough.I have blue eyes and the color looked great on me.This was my first time using so I will continue using it again.
Megan G.
This is the best eyeshadow to use in your crease as a transition color. It builds nicely and doesn't fade throughout the day, although I do use a primer underneath. It's affordable and easy to find. Would recommend!
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
How does this compare with more expensive products?
ruby p.
West Covina, CA
What does matte mean?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Payton W.
Is "kiss the day" great for a base shadow?
Carly F.
Is this shadow more powdery or creamy?