BY NYX

Nude Matte Shadow is anything but boring. Our shimmer-less singles are packed with pigment that never fails to make your eyes pop! Now, our entirely matte eyeshadows are available in 12 new Beyond Nude shades. Meet your bold match among these rich, earthy tones. Soft and smooth for seamless blending, these shadows offer a perfectly plush and true-matte finish in 33 colors.

Ingredients

Birthday Suit, Maybe Later, I Have A Headache, Tryst, Blame It On Midnight, Get Naked, Covet, Bare My Soul, Leather and Lace, Kiss The Day, Haywire, Lap Dance & Craving
Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Stripped, In The Buff, Voyeur, Underneath It All, Betrayal, Confession, Skinny Dip & Dance The Tides
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266) [nano], Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shameless, Undress Me, The Next Morning, Not Today, Tantilizing, Late Night Lingerie, Make Me Blush, Frisky, Leather & Studs, Cougar Bare It All & Contort
Talc, Dimethicone, Alumina, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Good translation shade?1 Answers
  • Is "kiss the day" great for a base shadow?2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with all makeup natural looking and nude. It...1 Answers
NYX Nude Matte Shadow
  • "I am so in love with all of the NYX nude shadows. They are perfectly flawless for a natural look. They are smooth, pigmented and long lasting. " in 29 reviews
Chloe R.
mechanicville
it really wasn’t that good for me. It was very hard to blend with other shadows and I didn’t like it at all. The matte wasn’t good and it looked terrible on my eyes. I don’t recommend this to anyone at all.
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Really liked this matte eyeshadow, it is very true to its pigment and a reasonable price. I would buy this product again and recommend it to friends. I like how even tho it is matte there is still a small shimmer to the eyeshadow.
Angeline L.
Review for: Dance The Tides more...
Love. LOVE. This shadow is smooth, pigmented, applies amazingly, and is inexpensive. It. Is. Great. Recommend highly. Better than so many of my high end shadows and the color is so lovely too!
Savannah C.
Just purchased one of these the other day. Love the pigmentation it has and its ability to blend seamlessly. There is a wide range of colors so I’m sure I’ll be purchasing more soon!
Krystina O.
My favorite nude shadow. It’s moderately priced and buildable. I used a nude shadow pretty much everyday and build my look from there. I am always pleased with this nude as a base.
Daphne’s G.
I love these eyeshadows because they’re so pigmented!! The colors that are vibrant are very bright and pigmented and it’s not too chalky, it doesn’t have too much fall out, the eyeshadows are just right. Plus they’re affordable! You can’t beat that!
Maggie J.
Glen ridge
Review for: Skinny Dip, Blame It On Midnight, Birthday Suit more...
These shadows are so light and beautiful! The purple/nude colors are very complimentary for green eyes. These are SO affordable and I think everyone should get them!!
Chrystine M.
Allen, TX
For loving NYX so very much, this is where the brand and I had a little bit of Departure. This is also how I learned that I'm not a huge fan of matte eyeshadows.
cindy g.
I love these shadows . They give nice color pay off without being too soft and powdery.. leather and lace is my favorite color, it's a matte beigeish purple.. it's perfect transition color for pale skin.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Tantalizing, Cougar, Lap Dance, The Next Morning, Contort, Leather & Studs, Shameless, Undress Me, Leather And Lace, I Have A Headache, Kiss The Day, In The Buff, Maybe Later, Birthday Suit, Voyeur, Blame It On Midnight, Get Naked, Dance The Tides, Confession, Covet, Make Me Blush more...
These are the first eyeshadows I've ever used that actually expired!!! I've had my naked palette for 2 1/2 years and it's just as good as new but these Nyx shadows are amazing for about a year then they turn extremely patchy and don't blend well at all so I'd recommend only getting the shades you really want and not buy every shade at Ulta like I did. I still give them 4 stars because for the year I had them before they expired they were the exact same as high end eyeshadows. Creamy buttery blendable lasted all day without a ton of creasing and they don't blend in with eachother to look muddy. If your a makeup artist and know you'll get use out of these then you should definitely get them becaus of how great they are.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
How does this compare with more expensive products?
ruby p.
West Covina, CA
What does matte mean?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Payton W.
Is "kiss the day" great for a base shadow?
Carly F.
Is this shadow more powdery or creamy?