BY NYX #60 in Eyeshadow

Nude Matte Shadow is anything but boring. Our shimmer-less singles are packed with pigment that never fails to make your eyes pop! Now, our entirely matte eyeshadows are available in 12 new Beyond Nude shades. Meet your bold match among these rich, earthy tones. Soft and smooth for seamless blending, these shadows offer a perfectly plush and true-matte finish in 33 colors.

Ingredients

Birthday Suit, Maybe Later, I Have A Headache, Tryst, Blame It On Midnight, Get Naked, Covet, Bare My Soul, Leather and Lace, Kiss The Day, Haywire, Lap Dance & Craving
Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Stripped, In The Buff, Voyeur, Underneath It All, Betrayal, Confession, Skinny Dip & Dance The Tides
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266) [nano], Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shameless, Undress Me, The Next Morning, Not Today, Tantilizing, Late Night Lingerie, Make Me Blush, Frisky, Leather & Studs, Cougar Bare It All & Contort
Talc, Dimethicone, Alumina, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Good translation shade?1 Answers
  • Is "kiss the day" great for a base shadow?2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with all makeup natural looking and nude. It does lo...1 Answers
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
NYX is one of my favorite brands, because they offer high quality products at very affordable prices. I love their matte eyeshadow singles because they are a great price and come in so many beautiful colors! These are a great way to play with new shades without having to buy an entire expensive palette.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
Review for: Lap Dance more...
Perfect bide color for anyone. I was looking for a great kid shad and I stumbled upon this. I use this a lot in my natural looks. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. I recommend this nude shade for a lot shade or as a base shadow to help blend other shadows.
AnaLau C.
Manor, TX
Pigmentation is amazing. I bought a neutral/beige color and use it all the time to set my cut creases looks. It is easy to apply but does have a little bit of fall out. I still like them though. And I would recommend them.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Betrayal more...
This is my favorite everyday crease color. I have hooded eyes and this suits my eye shape and color so well. It is a bit dry but I don't mind because it pretty pigmented. I completely used one of these up, which is really rare for me.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
NYX is soo cheap but comes out with some great quality products! This shadow They feel so soft and seamless, which is great for easy blending. The color also stays on well and doesn't flake. I have bought a few colors of these and love them all! Will buy more! NYX Nude Matte Shadow
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Nude Matte Shadow more...
I love the color variety and the nude matte shadow itself, but I found them to be a bit powdery.  I think the pigmentation is quite nice for the price point and to that end I like that it is very affordable. I love that there are often sales online and in stores and that overall NYX is impressive.
Areli L.
huntington park
Review for: Dance The Tides more...
Beautiful warm brown. I use it as a transition shade on my medium tan complexion and it works great. Have not tried any other of their eyshadows but I hope they are all as good as this one!
Aaliyah F.
Reno, Nevada
 I did not really like this eyeshadow. I didn't like this for a few reasons first being it was not Matt at all second it was very chalky and had a lot of fallout. And lastly I just didn't like the way it applied or blended. I would not recommend this product.
Scarlett H.
Review for: NYX Nude Matte Shadow more...
I loooove NYX matte shadows! They give me just enough color to show that I have makeup on when I'm not fully beating my face. I keep a few colors on hand at all times and even mix them up into a lazy smiley eye occasionally
Maklisha F.
Absolutely perfect super pigmented and inexpensive for how great the application is. I normally do nude makeup so I use this often and with the right primer it last for the duration of the day. I will most definitely buy this eyeshadow again
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
How does this compare with more expensive products?
ruby p.
West Covina, CA
What does matte mean?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Carly F.
Is this shadow more powdery or creamy?
Jessica L.
Howell, NJ
Any eyeshadow recommendations??? I'm looking for matte warm brown shades