BY NYX #77 in Eyeshadow

Nude Matte Shadow is anything but boring. Our shimmer-less singles are packed with pigment that never fails to make your eyes pop! Now, our entirely matte eyeshadows are available in 12 new Beyond Nude shades. Meet your bold match among these rich, earthy tones. Soft and smooth for seamless blending, these shadows offer a perfectly plush and true-matte finish in 33 colors.

Ingredients

Birthday Suit, Maybe Later, I Have A Headache, Tryst, Blame It On Midnight, Get Naked, Covet, Bare My Soul, Leather and Lace, Kiss The Day, Haywire, Lap Dance & Craving
Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Stripped, In The Buff, Voyeur, Underneath It All, Betrayal, Confession, Skinny Dip & Dance The Tides
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266) [nano], Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shameless, Undress Me, The Next Morning, Not Today, Tantilizing, Late Night Lingerie, Make Me Blush, Frisky, Leather & Studs, Cougar Bare It All & Contort
Talc, Dimethicone, Alumina, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Good translation shade?1 Answers
  • Is "kiss the day" great for a base shadow?2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with all makeup natural looking and nude. It...1 Answers
NYX Nude Matte Shadow
  • "I am so in love with all of the NYX nude shadows. They are perfectly flawless for a natural look. They are smooth, pigmented and long lasting. " in 29 reviews
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I love the NYX matte shadows, birthday suit is my favorite it’s a light nude with just a little pink and is perfect for under the brow or helping blend out if your eyeshadow plan got a little out of control. Works well with other brands and for the price point it’s one of my favorite mattes NYX Nude Matte Shadow
katie l.
bel air, MD
Review for: Cougar more...
NYX Nude Matte Shadow
hey babes! So it’s not nude it’s yellow! I am loving neon warm pops. The shadow itself seemed a bit chalky. I used a paint pot as a base and the pigment was born! This is really affordable and decent quality. It was durable throughout the day. I had no creasing either. They have loads of fun colors to nudes. Worth it. They remind me of Mac shadow dupes, even the packaging is alike.
Mariana F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Frisky more...
I like it, have a good price but I think the pigmentation could be better, but is ok, it’s not perfect but it’s very good. I love the tone and it’s easy to apply. I recommend if you don’t like strong colors, because for get a strong color with this one you will need to use a little more.
Liliana F.
wasco
Review for: Cougar more...
I used this shadow for a look I wanted to recreate and let me tell you the pigment on these single shadows are bomb! I love the way they blend and come together! It’s just amazing! I recommend it to anyone. I need to buy some more shades!
Jamilette A.
Orlando
Review for: The Next Morning more...
I went to the NYX store & got this in a couple different shades. It lasted all day. Pretty easy to blend out with other colors. I probably use this everyday or every other day. I would buy this product again. Good value for the price.
Jordi D.
Review for: The Next Morning more...
It is very buildable and I love it! It blends so nice. I always use it. Because it is the color I want. It last all day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes blue eyeshadow.i would definitely buy it again.
Abbie D.
Review for: Blame It On Midnight, Late Night Lingerie, Leather And Lace, I Have A Headache more...
I love the formula of NYX eyeshadows. They are incredibly pigmented and easy to blend, even the lighter nude shades show up intensely. They are of high quality and apply smoothly. I have multiple, and would recommend.
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
I used the medium green shade on my eyes for St Patrick's day and I had no problems with application , color payoff, fallout or duration of the formula. A great eyeshadow for sure ( I used primer as always ).
brenna f.
Cookeville
Review for: The Next Morning more...
The packaging looks and feels cheap but the color is beautiful blends well and is pigmented blue/teal is my fav eyeshadow color and this one wprls beautifully with my other shadows!
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
NYX is one of my favorite brands, because they offer high quality products at very affordable prices. I love their matte eyeshadow singles because they are a great price and come in so many beautiful colors! These are a great way to play with new shades without having to buy an entire expensive palette.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
How does this compare with more expensive products?
ruby p.
West Covina, CA
What does matte mean?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Carly F.
Is this shadow more powdery or creamy?
Jessica L.
Howell, NJ
Any eyeshadow recommendations??? I'm looking for matte warm brown shades