BY NYX #77 in Eyeshadow

Nude Matte Shadow is anything but boring. Our shimmer-less singles are packed with pigment that never fails to make your eyes pop! Now, our entirely matte eyeshadows are available in 12 new Beyond Nude shades. Meet your bold match among these rich, earthy tones. Soft and smooth for seamless blending, these shadows offer a perfectly plush and true-matte finish in 33 colors.

Ingredients

Birthday Suit, Maybe Later, I Have A Headache, Tryst, Blame It On Midnight, Get Naked, Covet, Bare My Soul, Leather and Lace, Kiss The Day, Haywire, Lap Dance & Craving
Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Stripped, In The Buff, Voyeur, Underneath It All, Betrayal, Confession, Skinny Dip & Dance The Tides
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266) [nano], Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shameless, Undress Me, The Next Morning, Not Today, Tantilizing, Late Night Lingerie, Make Me Blush, Frisky, Leather & Studs, Cougar Bare It All & Contort
Talc, Dimethicone, Alumina, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Liz J.
Review for: NYX Nude Matte Shadow
I love the natural look, so basic eye shadows are a must! It is hard to always find something that goes well with my skin tone, and is basic , and does not have any kind of shine to it. I found that with L'oreal! I often purchase it from he drug store so I can always find a good deal, and its so convenient, I purchase it probably once every few months and it makes for a great shadow that is my go to in my make up bag! The price is great, and it definitely works for my needs. Would highly recommend it for any natural girls like myself!
Krista G.
I enjoy NYX's products because they are affordable and nice quality. But, this specific color eye shadow does not have much color, it may be because I am pale and it does not show up as well on me but I did not like that too much. Also, it is SO powdery, which is an easy fix, just make sure you get the excess powder off of your brush.
Overall though, I might try to get a darker color that will show up better on me to try this out again
Brianna R.
I have a shade of the NYX Matte Shadow in the shade Bare it All. It is the perfect shade for contouring and for doing my eyebrows! It's an ashy brown that looks amazing on the skin, and also neutralizes my reddish-brown eye pencil out perfectly. I highly recommend these eye shadows. They're super pigmented, very smooth, and extremely blendable. They're nice for any type of makeup artist.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Skinny Dip
NYX Eyeshadows are by far the most pigmented, easy to blend shadows for the money. You cannot beat the $4 that you spend per eye shadow compared to the $14-30 that higher end brands charge. With that, I am providing my list of 10 eyeshadows from NYX to start your makeup collection. I tried to provide enough variety in colors to help you create a large number of looks.
Idania M.
Review for: Covet
he NYX matte eye shadows are amazing! I have 8 colors now and love the matte look (no sparkes for over 30! LOL) and they last ALL NIGHT with no need to reapply. Colors are all beautiful and very elegant. My other eye shadows have all been retired since I got these! This is a beautiful gray that works awesome with the charcoal gray and black for smokey eyes!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Review for: Lap Dance
I am obsessed with nude and browns. They are my typical everyday colors. NYX is by far on of my favorite brands. This shade is so lovely. When using this shade I always put it on the lid and right below the eyebrow and pair it with a deep brown. This product is very nicely priced and I always recommend this shade to women looking for a nice pale nude shade.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: NYX Nude Matte Shadow
I have two shades, Dance the Tides and Underneath It All. Both shades are absolutely gorgeous and apply gorgeously too. They're pigmented and buttery, and combined with a low price tag that's hard to beat. I will say that Underneath It All looks as though it's a bit more of a satin finish in the pan, but shimmer is hardly noticeable on the eyelid.
Tina K.
This shadow is just okay. I needed a cool tone brown to blend on shadows and use in my crease so I picked one of these up. It doesn't blend super easy but it's not impossible. I'll keep using it but it's definitely not the smoothst eye shadow out there. I don't find it very chalky though which is a plus
Lasair J.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Leather And Lace
I've burned through so many of these since I discovered them. lasts all day, applies so easily, and looks fantastic. Great medium shade that you can use alone or as a great base. the packaging is great - i love their individuals - and i will definitely buy another one or two when I run out of this one.
Danielle L.
I only own one of these, but the one i do have i love very much. I use it every single time i do my makeup. The color i have is a skin toned color. I use it to set my eye primer. It helps me to blend out any shadows i put on top and it brightens up my eye area. Love love love it. Its my favorite!
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare with more expensive products?
ruby p.
West Covina, CA
What does matte mean?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Carly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shadow more powdery or creamy?
Jessica L.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any eyeshadow recommendations??? I'm looking for matte warm brown shades