BY NYX

• Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is really nice especially for the price point. The packing didn’t hold up well in my makeup bag and broke. But the product is very nice and doesn’t make me look dry.
Jessica S.
Colonia, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
It does give flashback but once I combined it with another finishing powder it didn’t give flashback. It did work though.
Mads L.
Purchased at: Target
If you have a lot of peach fuzz, I would avoid. It sticks to the hairs and makes them very noticeable. My friend loves it though, and her face isn’t hairy.
Maha f.
amman
Its sooo greattt !! I love it and I always use it , and the quality is sooo good, recommened it
Desiree D.
Fontana, CA
I love this product in reminds me of the Mac mineralize finish powder and works very good keeps you having a nice coverage but still able to see your skin and not look cakey
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Not to heavy. I suggest setting with a spray so you don’t end up looking overly powdery. Not to bad with flashback either.
Tayla M.
Auckland
Review for: Porcelain more...
Good, not cakey, nice look to the face, last all day, it soaked up the oil which was nice
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my go-to until I tried Too Faced Peach mattifier. This product does the job and pretty inexpensively. This is the one I carry in my purse for quick touch ups.
Jessica L.
Yorktown
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I like this setting powder, because it creates a nice matte finish without looking too powdery or having that white powder look.
Madison H.
Ottawa
This is the best product. I have been using a powder over my foundation forever to set it but by the end of the day my skin would definitely be oily, but when I switched to this translucent powder my face is completely matte all day long and not just that but it makes your face feel like you are wearing no make-up. The only con about this product would be that it gets to your nose and has a tingly sensation.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?