BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Bonnie G.
Elsie
I love this finishing powder. It has a very natural finish and doesn't leave your skin looking dry and powdery. It has a subtle glow, even. Will definitely repurchase.
Desmona A.
Antioch , TN
I purchased this product from Ulta Beauty in Smyrna, TN .  It was recommended by the sales person because I want a more fresh, natural look and I recently started trying to get back in my makeup skills.  I like the product it did just as it says give you a no filter finishing look.  It looked very natural and didn't make me look loaded with powder.
Eri H.
costa mesa
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
It bad for the price but if you don’t blend it well, your face will look dry and like a cake.
Nekita A.
Bogota
Hermoso empaque, fácil aplicación y perfecto acabado, de verdad ame muchísimo utilizarlo y es practico ya que es perfecto para un día básico o especial
Elizabeth D.
Decatur, AL
Purchased at: Target
Favorite powder for setting under my eyes! I use the banana shade every single day! I have super dry skin and it never makes my under eyes look dry and dusty! Also great for cleaning up your bronzer/contour!
KiKi🌺 H.
Great for setting under eyes.. and good price for setting powder.. found the white one did lighten my make up look but can be fixed with a bit of bronzer
Julie G.
Logan
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ivory (online only) more...
I have not found one NYX product I have not liked yet. Their finishing powder covers well and is not noticeable when it’s on. I have oily skin and it keeps me from getting shiny for quite awhile.
Sabrina F.
Palm Desert, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Beige more...
this stuff worked great for an all-over setting powder. If didn’t work well for an under eye but that’s ok, it’s not marketed as that. i enjoyed this powder and I will continue to use it. it made my face look flawless.
Taylor A.
Muncie
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
I really loved this powder. It set my liquid foundation all day and, for oily skin like mine, sorta helped with combating that oily look. You have to keep applying it though every few hours to make sure you dont look oily, but other than that this is a great product !!
Rachelle S.
Excellent application excellent product. Changed to this product when my other wasn’t great, little expensive but worth it my skin is combination type. And. Definitely recommend satisfied
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?