BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Marissa M.
Lebanon
This product is amazing it gives the perfect color to my face. I mostly use it under my eyes and on the highlights of my face.
Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This no filter nyx product has been wonderful I'm impressed with this amazzzzzzing powder its light weight and it's easy to use
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a good setting powder it does a great job baking my face. It isn't very expensive either and a little goes a long way.
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love this powder. It goes on so well and keeps everything in place. It also stays on all day and keeps ya from looking shining
Devin K.
Great for a soft glow all over. Blurring effects give you the no filter look. Some of the deeper shades tend to be more orange.
Kaylee G.
Gilmer, TX
I recently bought this as a cheaper alternative to my usual and I love it! Super cheap and worth it. Leaves me matte and niceee
Haley D.
Jena, LA
I adore this product. I use this and the actual colored powder in my daily makeup routine. It is very smooth and lasts all day
Maria M.
Hanford
Love this setting powder , not only is it cheap but great quality too. It really leaves your skin looking fresh and not oily .
Lexie T.
Murray
Review for: Light Beige more...
It starts off looking great and throughout the day it got cakes and the color changed a little bit. Probably won’t buy again.
Edna M.
Selma, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My all time favorite finishing powder. I like to use it to bake and set under my eyes, on my forehead, and on my nose bridge.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?