BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Wendy V.
Maple valley , WA
Review for: Light (online only) more...
This powder is amazing I absolutely love it and will keep buying it. I have even gotten it for friends that’s how amazing it is.
Summer D.
Ashland , KY
Review for: Other more...
I use this every day. It's my all time favorite. It's a matte finish. And it's only about 10 dollars. My makeup stays on all day.
Chantelle L.
this is amazing! i absolutely love it. It's so nice and sets your makeup all day so you don't have to worry about it coming off!
Angel Z.
Sanford, FL
This translucent powder is great especially for the price. It works to set your make up into place and you can't hate the price.
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
Great for the price point. Really great for everyday makeup and if you don't mind that it won't koft the whole day this is great
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
All NYX products that I’ve used have been great and well worth purchasing. The price is right, and the makeup is a good quality.
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Nice because there’s no flash back and covers more than most powders. Great name brand can be found in big stores and drug stores
Rachael N.
Linden
I paid $7 for this powder and it wouldn't even stay on my face for 5 minutes. And what little would stay, I could not get off.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This finishing powder is ok, but for the money, you can get something else that doesn’t sink into your fine lines and wrinkles
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?