BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Sophia D.
Winter Park
this powder is amazing on my skin it doesn’t leave any sort of flashback and it leaves the skin feeling smooth and oil free
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Medium Olive more...
Great powder. The medium olive one is an odd color and makes face look grey. The powder is good though. Very thin formula.
Ashley P.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a really good under eye highlight and a t zone highlight. It doesn’t crease and you really don’t need to use a lot!
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
I don't like this finishing powder. It didn't help hold makeup on very long. I probably won't be buying this product again.
Marissa H.
Fort Myers
Review for: Medium Olive more...
Great product for the money! I haven’t had a NYX product that I didn’t like! I will always use the NYX version if possible!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I got this the other day .it helped my liquid foundation last all day and look flawless.it didn't dry my skin out either .
Laura R.
I didnt have such a great experience with this brand, the powder had no coverage at all, I won't be buying this one again.
Jessica l.
Massapequa, NY
ABSOLUTELY LOVE. It made my face appear so smooth like airbrush finish. Like a filter! And the makeup lasted all night long
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
This is a great powder i love it really sets your makeup in place without really drying down your skin and its affordable.
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Not to heavy. I suggest setting with a spray so you don’t end up looking overly powdery. Not to bad with flashback either.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?