BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I use this before I applyy blush and after I have put on all my other makeup. It works really well. The coverage is nice too.
evelynda r.
Its a great powder and it has a nice texture i really like how it works and how it look on my face! 😍 i totally recommend it
Misty S.
Rock Spring, GA
Great finishing powder! I use the translucent and use it every single day. Recommend to all of my customers all of the time!
Anjelica W.
Works great! The price point for NYX products are always very affordable. They're also very effective and worth every penny.
Caitlin J.
This product is great for finishing off a make up look to make it look flawless. It also has helped to keep my face less oily
Laura R.
I didnt have such a great experience with this brand, the powder had no coverage at all, I won't be buying this one again.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I got this the other day .it helped my liquid foundation last all day and look flawless.it didn't dry my skin out either .
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Medium Olive more...
Great powder. The medium olive one is an odd color and makes face look grey. The powder is good though. Very thin formula.
Jessica l.
Massapequa, NY
ABSOLUTELY LOVE. It made my face appear so smooth like airbrush finish. Like a filter! And the makeup lasted all night long
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
This is a great powder i love it really sets your makeup in place without really drying down your skin and its affordable.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?