BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this powder. It goes on so well and keeps everything in place. It also stays on all day and keeps ya from looking shining
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
It was an OK banana powder, I just wish the ingredients were better. It has a nice texture and it lays well on top of concealer
Jackie L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Just recently bought this item from Ulta and it's great to set my under eyes and it's magic for brightening. Very soft formula.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Bought this cause it looked awesome. It’s alright. Kinda mad my make look caked. I would use again but I wouldn’t buy it again.
jennifer M.
Flemington, NJ
This powder for a cheaper brand works good. I like that it is light . No cake back which makes me happy too. Gives no flashback
Rachael N.
Linden
I paid $7 for this powder and it wouldn't even stay on my face for 5 minutes. And what little would stay, I could not get off.
jaida :.
Schertz
Review for: Other more...
i got the travel size translucent powder and i love it. i would say it’s for any skin type. it keeps my makeup in place all day
Marissa M.
Lebanon
This product is amazing it gives the perfect color to my face. I mostly use it under my eyes and on the highlights of my face.
jess j.
Demarest, NJ
A pretty good finishing powder, helps keep my face from caking up and sets it in place all day. One of my favorites for sure.
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this product. It makes my face and makeup look great. It doesn't make my face feel greasy, which a lot of products do.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?