BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Ysaulis A.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Just amazing! I am marry with this product. My face looks so perfect, I couldn't make a better decision when I decided to buy this.
Katilyn K.
bethlehem
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'm super pale so sometimes it's hard to find the right color. This works very well and gives a nice finish. Good buy for the price
Claryvel A.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this product. It sets my makeup for hours and I don't even have to use a lot. A little goes a long way. I love nyx products.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
I liked the powder but it did end up having some flash back. It’s good for when your on a budget, that’s the great thing about nyx!
Logan H.
Liked this product, but dried me out a little too much. Works great for a short photo sesh, but need something stronger for all day
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
This really finishes my face! No shine and it’s not heavy, so it doesn’t clog my pores. Very affordable! Sometimes I use it alone.
Lauryn V.
Weaverville, NC
A great dupe for banana powder. This works beautifully and the price is perfect. This is something I always keep in my makeup bag.
Catalina P.
Kenosha, WI
I like NYX it's cheep and I love the Quality of there makeup I am in love with there eyebprimer and ther no filter finishing powder
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Amazing product by far one of my #1! So light and sheer great for my oily skin and lasts all day! Leaves a nice glow to your skin!
Crystal J.
Hanley Falls
I don't usually use these and this is my first time trying it, but it didn't look bad, has a little shine to it, it's pretty cool.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?