BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Rose H.
Carbondale, PA
Love the finished look has my makeup looking amazing cant live without it I recommend to everyone including family as well as friends
Anne K.
Whiteland, IN
Not my favorite of finishing powder. It may work for some people but it has a more of a white base and that doesn’t look good on me.
Ashlai K.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This powder seriously blurs your skin and gives you the most beautiful finish. It never caked up and sets your foundation perfectly.
Dina S.
I had a hard time with this powder. It made me look grey and unhealthy. I mean it set my makeup, but was not the right color for me.
lindsay h.
Orlando, FL
The girl in the store convinced me to get this but I'm left wanting a bit more from it. It does its job but there are better products
Katharine C.
Tucson
I don't use this product everyday, but I find when I need that extra long lasting touch this does it. I would reccomend this product!
Allison B.
This powder gives a great smooth finish, but I don't think it is the best for oily skin. It wears off but probably good for dry skin.
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
This powder gives my skin almost a glory finish. It does make me a little oily though so I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin types.
Nora R.
LAKEWOOD, OH
Almost too silky, but it does what it says. I do feel like I have to touch up blush after using though. Definitely takes away shine.
Nikkie K.
Middletown, OH
I love this for setting my under eye with a brush. However if you use too much you can get that white cast or flash back in pictures.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?