BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Debra M.
I love all things NYX and so do my girls! This did exactly what I needed it to do with no shine or color change. Definitely a must to own!
Vanessa N.
Tomball, TX
I like the idea of a finishing powder but this made my skin look dull. My skin is very dry now so adding more powder doesn't seem to help.
Jenn J.
West Seneca
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
Leaves your skin with a beautiful Matt finish. Takes away all the shiny parts of your skin leaving it smooth and great for taking pictures
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I wasn't sure how to use this product, before makeup or when I am all done? I have used it both ways and I was very happy with the results
Nikoa H.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This powder is perfection! It sets my makeup with an airbrush finish! I️ have quite the makeup collection but constantly turn to this guy.
kay s.
Whiting, IN
i have this currently and i love it! it’s on the cheaper side but i love the way it sets in my skin. and i usually don’t like many powders
Melissa R.
Williamsport
I like this one. It doesn’t feel tight like some setting powders, light coverage. If you want a easy brush on brush off then get this one.
Megan D.
Columbia, MO
My go to finishing powder for quite sometime. More than a translucent powder so can be used as foundation powder. Blendable for contouring.
Catherine S.
Austin, TX
This product works really well when used under your eyes to remove the dark circles. It has a natural finish and looks good in pictures.
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
Love using this product to set my makeup an I dont have to worry about the mess of loose powder makes . I really do recomend this product
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?