BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Carol S.
Coatesville, PA
This is my favorite powder. I actually have the tan shade and i use it as a bronzer. It leaves the skin flawless and with the perfect tan look
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
This product works awesome. Perfectly smooth and long-lasting. I love this brand for making affordable products on par with professional level.
Lilly M.
Schaumburg, IL
Love NYX as a brand and really enjoy this powder but it isn't full coverage or anything but is a Satin finish that looks natural on the skin
Lauren J.
Cary , NC
I really like this and all Nyx products . They’re affordable and great!! I love this product to set my foundation for an extra flawless layer
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Cocoa (online only) more...
I actually use this to contour with. I like my contour to look more on the natural side and this powder is great for getting the look I want.
Jenna Y.
columbia
Review for: Other more...
Great for the most part. It starts off looking amazing but then usually leaves skin looking pore-like and oily. Leaves mostly a matte finish
Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
Really great, finishes off with a matte look. It makes my skin look really awesome and plus with a outstanding effect. Absolutely recommend.
Laura V.
Miami beach, FL
You can use it for every single day.. for a basic makeup.. don't keep the makeup all day but for natural makeup it's ok! Is a natural finish
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Medium Olive more...
Very nice powder... i feel likeit makes me lok darker when i use it but it could be that i need a lighter one. I like how it goes on smooth.
Tori D.
College Sta, TX
This is a great finishing powder, especially for the affordable price. It's comparable to the MAC finishing powder, is what I have been told.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?