BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Allison L.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
I don't think it held the underneath product well it looked cakey and fake . Not a good look. For a finish powder I think it's way to pigmented
Jacqueline M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love how this product set my makeup for the day. It does not wear off like you would expect. I have combination skin so this helps me a lot.
Megan O.
Rogers, AR
I liked this product. I have oily skin so I need to use setting powder and this kept my skin matte. I just felt it had kind of a cakey finish.
Lauren E.
Rosemount , MN
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wasn’t great. Definitely a more matte finish. It just didn’t last very long on my skin. And it seemed to take off the foundation underneath it
Carol S.
Coatesville, PA
This is my favorite powder. I actually have the tan shade and i use it as a bronzer. It leaves the skin flawless and with the perfect tan look
Ali C.
chicago, il
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love How this set my make up. It’s easy to put on with a regular powder brush, and really helps set my make up and minimize pores or lines.
Laura V.
Miami beach, FL
You can use it for every single day.. for a basic makeup.. don't keep the makeup all day but for natural makeup it's ok! Is a natural finish
Jenna Y.
columbia
Review for: Other more...
Great for the most part. It starts off looking amazing but then usually leaves skin looking pore-like and oily. Leaves mostly a matte finish
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
This is a great finishing powder, especially for the affordable price. It's comparable to the MAC finishing powder, is what I have been told.
Lilly M.
Schaumburg, IL
Love NYX as a brand and really enjoy this powder but it isn't full coverage or anything but is a Satin finish that looks natural on the skin
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?