BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Sara R.
Wasn't sure about buying this at first but because it was so cheap I figured I might as well. I really like it. It's not cakey. Will be buying again.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
This is a test cheap alternative to a high end brand. It works and stays on great. I do feel it gets a bit caked though. Maybe if don’t use as much.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
Love this powder doesn't make your makeup cakey its super soft and it really gets the job done would recommend to a friend great for combination skin
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Light (online only) more...
I like using this after liquid foundation. My foundation is darker than my skin tone (my summer color) so I use this NYX powder to lighten the color.
Robyn W.
Denver, CO
love this stuff! It can easily compete with the more expensive brands I've tried.... Helps my makeup stay put and keeps any unwanted shine OUT!
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE THIS POWDER!!!!!!!! It's amazing!!! I apply it on top of my foundation I set it and go and it stays flawless for the whole day!! A must have!!
Cassandra S.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have been using this product for months now and never leave the house without it! It is great for extra coverage and holding your makeup in place.
kristi 💁.
Bristol, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product did not work well. It was powdery and not in a good way. It made makeup heavier and didn’t blend it all like a finishing powder should.
Sharon W.
Wilkes-Barre
Gives me a flawless finish, i dont need an inst filter even after working all day! Goes on with great coverage, just super in love with this stuff!
Emily E.
Renfrew
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this product because it doesn’t cake on, it just gives you the matte finish you want. It’s good for dry skin too, because it doesn’t flake.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?