BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Robyn W.
Denver, CO
love this stuff! It can easily compete with the more expensive brands I've tried.... Helps my makeup stay put and keeps any unwanted shine OUT!
Briann N.
Good for using for a daytime look but good luck using it at night. This powder is a flashback nightmare but I am so deeply in love with the formula .
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE THIS POWDER!!!!!!!! It's amazing!!! I apply it on top of my foundation I set it and go and it stays flawless for the whole day!! A must have!!
Wendy F.
Marietta, PA
This finishing powder is a great alternative to the much more expensive Makeup Forever HD finishing powder. I would definitely recommend trying this
Christie K.
Columbus , OH
Really amazing quality, especially for the prices. Fairly finely milled and helps to keep my makeup in place without creating any texture on my face.
Emma F.
Broken Arrow, OK
This product gives me an air brushed finish every time! My fine lines seem to be less noticeable and it doesn't emphasize my pores or dry patches.
Charlotte S.
Elkader, IA
I really like this powder, I find it has much better coverage then a lot of other powders I’ve used and it seems to smooth away my pours very well.
Kayla M.
Love love love this product. Helps me create a signature look every time I apply it! Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I recommend this finishing powder, makes my makeup look flawless comparable to the Mac powder. This powder is affordable and gives a natural finish
Sharon W.
Wilkes-Barre
Gives me a flawless finish, i dont need an inst filter even after working all day! Goes on with great coverage, just super in love with this stuff!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?