BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
So far so good using this powder. I honestly don’t see much of a difference. I do feel like it absorbed oil pretty well. I think I need to try it out further.
Kari C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I like this powder. It has a nice finish on the skin. Not completely matte but not luminous or "sparkly". It does a nice job at blurring pores and fine lines.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'm new to finishing powder so I bought this one from the drug store. I was told it would set my concealer so it does scrunch up. So far it does a decent job.
Phoebe A.
Kew Gardens, NY
This is my go to finishing powder. It's great on dark skin and good for oily skin. It lasts a good while before having to touch up again. Gives a matte finish.
Keima S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is super light weight and is perfect for those that don't want to have Carley makeup. However I wish they had deeper colors for darker skin tones.
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
Review for: Light Beige more...
I didn’t think this was that great of a finishing powder. I have oily skin and it didn’t help conceal that. I was glossy within an hour. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kat M.
Ferguson
I like this setting powder if you don't use too much of it then it won't have a flashback or make you look great but it's good to keep in your bag for handy
Gracie K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is good for setting the face. It doesn’t cause your face to be too cakey. I use it after I have used all of the cream or liquid products I need.
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
This finishing powder is so light and adds just a touch to hold your make up in place. They even have a translucent shade if you wanted no additional color.
Tara V.
El Cajon, CA
I personally didn’t care for this powder. I got pretty shiny throughout the day with it & even if I blotted before re-powdering, it made me look kinda cakey
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?