BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Megan T.
I found my perfect shade a while back. I love the way this looks and feels on my skin. It holds up pretty well and I can't complain about the price point!
Doris Del Mar R.
Review for: Honey Beige (online only) more...
This product is absolutely amazing. It settles your make up really good and it doesn’t fade at all. Really easy to apply and don’t need many coating of it.
Casi K.
Greenbrier, TN
This is a good finishing powder no flashback doesn't settle into the fine lines and pores I love NYX products altogether would recommend this for anybody
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love this finishing powder! I gives my skin lasting finish. I also doesn't leave my face feeling oily or greasy. This is a must buy for me.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this setting powder because it doesn't make you look crazy in pictures. It makes your skin natural looking and prevents your makeup from smearing
Brit B.
Absolutely love this product. From the first time I used it I was head over heels, it gives you a nice veil of perfection to finish off any makeup look.
Dreama A.
I've been using this to set my foundation recently and I end up getting creases under my eyes by the end of the day. The rest of my face looks flawless.
Catherine S.
Review for: Other more...
I used this finishing powder in white. I use it everyday and I’ve had the same pallet for 6 months. It lasts long and it makes my face not look so shiny!
angel F.
Clearfield, KY
I love.this finishing powder. It's so creamy and beautiful on the skin. I highly recommend this for dry skin. It adds a little.coverage plus blurs pores.
evelyn M.
Beachwood
i love this stuff. its genuinely just so good. i can use it on full glam days and also no makeup makeup days and still be super stoked with the results.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?