BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
This was an easy grab at Target. It was cheap and from a brand I trusted. I like the application of it. It set my makeup nicely. I would compare it to any other higher end brands powder.
Melanie N.
This does everything you need it to, and in a compact form for easy carrying in your purse, desk at work, car etc. I use it in the middle of the day to get rid of any shiny areas on my face!
Stephanie J.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I had never used a setting powder before, but now that I have it I can't believe I went so long without it! Completely transforms your face. Makes everything look smooth and even. Don't leave my house without it.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
Review for: Other more...
I have the white finishing powder. I can't say enough about this. It is fantastic. I used to have shiny skin at all times. My my makeup holds and I no longer have shiny skin.
Michelle M.
Temecula , CA
Definitely one of the top products for finishing powder. If you want to look your best after putting all that time into your makeup this is the product to get to keep your makeup looking great!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Medium Olive more...
this is a good drugstore product, definitely dryer formula but doesnt cake, i like to use it to lightly set my foundation. overall its nice and i will probably repurchase
Kwanjai W.
Great product overall. Gives a matte finish and doesnt give that ugly ashy look when you take a picture with the flash on. Very easy to apply and will leave your make up flawless for the day.
Juliana P.
Park Hills, MO
NYX is my go to for so many staple products, including this powder. It leaves a natural finish and isn't too shiny. It blends well with your makeup and doesn't leave a powdery finish. It is not the not long lasting powder that I have used, but it is a great value.
Jaclyn V.
This finishing powder works well, I love the compact versus loose powder for my purse/travel. It keeps my oils at bay for a large portion of my day but, not all day. The price was amazing!
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
My holy grail face powder. Use this daily and I always get compliments on my makeup. Sets beautifully and doesn't look cakey. Gives your make up a beautiful finish.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?