BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Courtney G.
Purchased at: Target
I use this before I even apply my mascara and I feel like it helps set my makeup before I spray my setting spray. It’s such a great price for what it does and I will continue to use this and I will buy this when I run out
Alyssa N.
Monument, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every so often. It’s not my go to baking powder but it’ll do when I need a little something extra. I wouldn’t say it’s the absolute best for coverage but it somewhat gets the job done. I still prefer airspun.
ellisandra o.
Review for: Porcelain more...
The powder made my face look complete by bringing back the color to my face after baking it. It had a type a blur efect which i personally loved. I would recommend this powder to everyone
Caroline M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
The quality and price is amazing . It is very pigmented. I have purchased this product so many times and I will continue. It is very shimmery and is good for when my skin is feeling dry.
Margo B.
This! I love this lightweight great finishing powder that is the perfect end to my makeup routine. It gives my skin the perfect finishing touch & mattes out the reddish tone in my skin! Affordable and lasts forever! Just invest in a great brush and you’re good to go! lol! No red!!
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to everyday finishing powder. It sets my makeup really well, and I like the finish that it has. It's not too matte and powdery, but it does maintain my look all day long.
Kaitlyn P.
Fords, NJ
This powder is great for setting makeup. It doesn’t look cakey on your skin it’s a light powder that sets your makeup for a good price. I have sensitive skin and it works for me and give my face a flawless finish.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Porcelain more...
Very surprised about this finishing powder. I bought it with low expectations and it worked really well for me. I have dry skin and it did not dry me out at all. It’s easy to apply and I literally took a nap after I did my makeup the other day and nothing moved. I woke up and my makeup still looked flawless because I used this all over my face before my nap
Sarah S.
Akron
Review for: Porcelain, Ivory (online only) more...
After reading many reviews on this powder, I decided to give it a try and I'm totally impressed. Though I typically don't wear powder all of the time, this works well over my tinted moisturizer when I need just a bit more of a finished look. It evens things out and gives you a great matte look. It also work well on it's own on days that I don't feel like wearing foundation or tinted moisturizer.
Michelle V.
Not a fan of this one. It has a nice brightening color, but also comes with crazy flashback. I ruined some great photos mixing this powder and flash photography. Wont be repurchasing.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?