BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Phoebe A.
Kew Gardens, NY
This is my go to finishing powder. It's great on dark skin and good for oily skin. It lasts a good while before having to touch up again. Gives a matte finish.
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
Review for: Light Beige more...
I didn’t think this was that great of a finishing powder. I have oily skin and it didn’t help conceal that. I was glossy within an hour. I wouldn’t recommend.
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Always carry this baby in my purse for touch ups. Really keeps the oil in check and gives a flawless finish. Powder feels very soft and finely milled. Love it!
Katt M.
Dubberly
It's a great matte finishing powder. The only downfall is you have to be careful when applying because it tended to get cakey under my eyes if I used to much!
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
LOOVE THIS PRODUCT so much! I never regret purchasing this powder. It's a little bit pricey, but you can have this as your daily usage up until 6 months later.
Keima S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is super light weight and is perfect for those that don't want to have Carley makeup. However I wish they had deeper colors for darker skin tones.
Shannon M.
bay saint Louis, ms
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this UNDER my foundation to lock out oils and keeping my makeup in place. It works magnifcently. I also use it in my T zone to block oils from producing.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I absolutely love this product. It's about $10 and it makes your face matte which is awesome if that's what you're going for. Lightweight and super easy to use
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
This finishing powder is so light and adds just a touch to hold your make up in place. They even have a translucent shade if you wanted no additional color.
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I first bought this over the summer when my face would "glisten". I needed something that would set my makeup without covering it, and would mattify my skin.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?