BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Ingrid P.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I wouldn't use this as a finishing powder because it can make it look cakey on top of your makeup. Rather i use this as a foundation powder on those days you just need a little bit of a pop in your skin
Shaylyn S.
Decatur, IL
This is the only setting powder i have ever tried. As of right now I really like it and think it helps me get a flawless look! For the price I like it. I have never used a setting powder before so im not sure what to be looking for!
Danielle S.
Review for: Other more...
It's great for the money. It doesn't stay all day, you have to reapply. You can definitely see it working to take away my shine. I won't give it credit for making my makeup stay just for the anti-shine
Eureka C.
I started using this recently and it is alright. I like it however it is not my favorite. I would recommend especially if someone is just starting out however it is not a staple. It simply gets the job done
FullTimeJazmin V.
Review for: Light (online only) more...
This powder is fantastic. I often wear it alone above a light moisturizer. The powder is perfect for my combination skin and causes no breakouts. It lays nicely on the skin and leaves a smooth finish.
Peggy C.
Review for: Alabaster (online only) more...
Though the color I got ended up being a touch light, it's a nice powder. My skin looks smooth with a little bit of a glow. No shimmer or glitter but it creates a soft glow on the skin. It's beautiful.
Daiana G.
My favorite setting powder! Makes my makeup look flawless and sets my foundation for HOURS. I leave the house at 9am get home at 10pm and my makeup still looks great! Would recommend for sure!
Meagan Lea H.
I really love the translucent powder, I use it all the time and have to constantly restock! The only complaint that I have it that it runs out very quickly and I only use a little each day.
krystal r.
Yuba City, CA
the only thing I think this product actually does it makes my face less oily. I wouldn't really say that it makes the appearance of my makeup last longer just reduces the oil throughout the day.
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
This was an easy grab at Target. It was cheap and from a brand I trusted. I like the application of it. It set my makeup nicely. I would compare it to any other higher end brands powder.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?