BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lilly P.
I can use this product if I want extra coverage on top of my foundation. You have to be light handed with it though or it will give this shimmer/ glow effect and it will make you look cakey. Color selection is mostly yellow undertone.
Destiny A.
Just bought this recently and its a good product. I have a normal skin type and it doesn't move throughout the day. The coverage wasn't that great but oh well. It has no sun protection so i wouldn't recommend wearing it in the summer or direct sunlight. I will most likely buy again.
Mary H.
Brooklyn Park , MN
Review for: Ivory (online only) more...
Love love love this finishing powder . It is light on the skin and does a great job at blending out any lines and minimizing pores . It gives it a natural finishing look . I will definitely buy more of this . I love thats it’s affordable too ‘
Cosmetic C.
Tionesta, PA
This is what I've been using the past month or so. I have normal to dry skin and I have no issues with cakeyness. I will say that when I set with a spray it can get a little splotchy if I'm not careful.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
I love using this as a finishing powder because it really does give you a faux filter effect to your face. When I originally bought it I was using it on its own with just concealer but it made me oily. But with foundation it looks like a dream! Gorgeous finish!
Emily D.
Algonquin
For the price it’s pretty good, not as good as some more expensive powders I’ve used but it’s worth the price. It doesn’t make my face look cakey which is important to me. Overall, it’s a pretty good product and I’ll end up buying it again.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Review for: Other more...
I used this powder every single day to set my foundation, no sun protection, but easy to apply and inexpensive. I've purchased this product three or four times already. Would definitely recommend to those of us with oily combination skin.
Justina R.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this pretty much every day to set my under eyes after putting on concealer , it has a great brightening effect. Probably not the best for dry skin. It has a matte finish
Jen C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a really nice setting powder with a hint of color but I don't see how it's different than any other. I don't understand the "no filter" shpiel. It's a powder foundation.
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I put this powder on after I do my all my face just so it looks a little extra good. It has a matte finish. Most loose powders I have tried feel like it's caked on but this one feels amazing on your face.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?