BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lorelei K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love NYX products! Great cruelty free brand at a fabulous price point. The powder goes on without caking and provides a great shine free finish for a long day. Love this stuff and definitely recommend it.
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Light (online only) more...
So, I have very dry skin and it's hard to find a powder that doesn't make my skin look crusty (🤢) and this actually didn't look half bad. My main gripe is the shade range. There are a ton of light shades and 3 or so barely dark shades. Despite this, i couldn't find an exact match.
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
I really love this product for setting under eye makeup. It has a brightening effect that helps with dark circles and keeps concealer in place all day long. Matte and log wear I would definitely recommend this to a friend & purchase again.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Light (online only) more...
I love this finishing powder! It goes on smooth and doesn't make your face look or feel dry! It's simple to apply and it doesn't take much! It gives you a nice matte finish with a small hint of shimmer! It's pretty good sized for the price too! You should def give this a try!
Danielle B.
Used this a couple times and just didn't like it. It began to catch on to my dry patches and made them the center of attention and through out the day creased under my eyes and it just looked terrible.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
Love this! It gives great coverage and is long lasting! I use this over my foundation but for those who don't need full coverage this would be great by itself! Not too cakey and looks natural! I would definitely recommend this!
Rose M.
Uniondale, NY
Deep Golden shade- Good formula however it comes off a little red, I have yellow unDer tones and have this with the Maybelline fit me foundation and with lancome both times, it made my skin red. Might be better for someone with red undertones. Has a nice hint of shimmer.
Mia H.
I appreciate that this powder gives a little extra coverage and sets my makeup fairly well. It's budget friendly and sits well on skin. It doesn't always last to the end of the day, but I blame my very oily t-zone for that. I imagine it would work well for normal or dry skin.
Alexandra S.
Sterling, VA
Love it! Sets my makeup no problem and keeps me from looking too oily! Does clog my pores slightly (I have sensitive skin) but as long as you wash it off at the end of the day you should be fine! Makes my skin look flawless!
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Love it! I bought this is a cost effective replacement for my UD naked skin powder that seems to have been discontinued. It really helps give my oily skin a matte finish and sets my makeup in place for the day. Only giving 4 stars because I wish it was a little more pigmented.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?