BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
Pretty good powder. Keeps my face matte for a good amount of time. The only thing I don't like is that it looks a little cakey. It may just be the foundation that i wear under it but you can definitely see the powder when i wear it. It doesn't bother me too much because it keeps my face matte
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great finishing power blends out great does not cake up on me through out the day this is a matte finish. It's super affordable I highly recommend this and will continue to repurchase I got mine from goodies
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
These No Filter powders are top sellers for a reason! They beautifully set foundation with a light glow and are good for all skin types. Finely milled micro powder does not fall into fine lines or wrinkles
Marlene J.
Awesome product does an amazing job to brighten the under eye leaves it so smooth I use to set and bake and it's awesome I apply with a damp real technique beauty blender it does a great job of helping my mascara fall and not stay in my under eye definitely check out the shade in banana
Danielle C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This powder from NYX is so awesome! Great price and high end quality. Sets my makeup flawlessly and it lasts all day even with my oily combo dry skin! Great product for anyone I would recommend this to you!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I like this setting powder. Honestly don't really feel like there's a huge difference between this and other drugstore setting powders but it does a good job and it's a good price which is always a plus.
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
This was just ok. I decided to give it a more reasonably priced powder a try to see how it would work. It definitely gave me a finished look but didn't keep my oil away through day or didn't keep makeup in place as long as other brands I've tried. It was good for the price point though.
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product it very affordable........It leaves your face looking amazing and picture ready! The first time I tried it I instantly loved it. This is a must buy product! I would recommend this to others!
Zoha K.
Review for: Other more...
This product really sets your makeup very well throughout the day. The formula is a little too powdery and sometimes stays in your face even though you blend and brush it off. After you use setting spray it is flawless. The translucent powder works really well for greasy hair too.
Lorelei K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love NYX products! Great cruelty free brand at a fabulous price point. The powder goes on without caking and provides a great shine free finish for a long day. Love this stuff and definitely recommend it.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?