BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Yadhira R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Tried this out and it was good on my skin. It did leave my skin more towards matte since my skin is oily. It was easy to apply and I think it was an overall good product. Not my go to finishing but it did look ok.
Shazeen M.
I use this powder in banana for my under eyes. I use it to bake and it works reallllly well. If you have really dry skin, I would spray your face with a setting spray afterwards. Otherwise this powder works great
Paulina M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I rarely wear makeup, but when I do this stuff is amazing! NYX has some great products. I love NYX because it's very affordable . I definitely need to try out moreof their products.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I like this setting powder. It's lasting a long time. The finish is pretty natural to matte. The coverage is light which I like. I have dry skin and it doesn't look caked or settle. I would recommend. Only got 4 stars because it's more expensive than rimmel londons setting powder but fairly comparable.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
This powder is awesome. I love NYX products, they're almost always super great quality at such an affordable price. It blends into makeup super well on top of liquid foundation. I would recommend this to others.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
I'm a huge fan of all NYX products! They are so reasonably priced and they are phenomenal quality! This finishing powder is perfect for setting and finishing your face, it has a great natural finish and is totally worth the price.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
I love the banana powder for setting my foundation. It's matte and works to make sure any slight oxidation can be kind of covered and match my warm tone. This powder has kickup but I prefer that. Id repurchase.
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder is the bees knees! I was getting terrible flashback in selfies and photos, I'm a powder junkie and it was obvious. This powder leaves no trace evidence, skin looks flawless, and my skin looks incredible in photos.
Destiny C.
I usually use this for cleaning up my contour. I used to use it for under my eyes but realized it was way to light for me. The products more for someone who has a light or fair skin tone. It's very affordable
Claire B.
As long as you go light handed this is very pretty. The first time I used it I went a little crazy and it was affal! It does kick up some powder but it does help keep shine down quite well. A finishing spray on top helped to make it an even more flawless finnish.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?