BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
By far the best setting powder ever! It's lightweight and good for all skin types! Gives your skin an ethereal look and keeps your makeup longer! Color range is vast but the numbers are a bit confusing to the names. I recommend trying it out before purchasing
Taylor N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
I pretty much am in love with this powder! I struggle finding a good powder over my foundation and this ones amazing. Stayed all day and look perfect until the end. I would buy again. Pairs well with Clinique perfecting concealer + foundation. I have acne and it covers so well!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a decent setting powder. It's a bit scented for my liking but it gets the job done. I like that it gives a bit more coverage then just my foundation and if I dust it on after my blush and highlight it makes my makeup look more natural. This powder also doesn't give awful flashback like some of the blurring powders do. Over all a great affordable product.
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Okay, so I love this stuff. It's great for finishing touches. Plus the price is great too! The only problem I had with it is the packaging. This is one of those "due to explode a powder bomb at any minute" type packaging. Rest in peace makeup bag.
Jasmine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't really use finishing powder a lot and I have very oily skin so I was weary about buying this but it's easy to apply and gave me a natural finish almost matte. I would buy it again but you get a decent amount for the price so I wouldn't need to repurchase it constantly which is nice
Devon W.
St. Augustine
I loooovvveee this finishing powder. After applying it with a fluffy blending brush it looks like I didn't put any type of powder on at all! It helps with covering up my imperfections but at the same time making it look as though I have nothing on. I will always continue buying this powder!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love NYX photo finish powders! I use it as a setting powder under my eyes and when I finish my make up. It gives a great flawless look. The price is wonderful and just makes a beautiful look that holds make up stay in place
Katie H.
Perrysburg, OH
This is a great powder! I do not use it to set my T zone bc I am oily but I use it on every other part of my face & it gives me a nice glow that I need bc I use so much matte products I tend to look flat. This is nice and makes my skin look a little luminous :) & it's silky fine powder.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Medium Olive more...
I am a huge fan of NYX products. I think they're high quality and an awesome price. This brand continues to be part of my daily routines because it always leaves my skin airbrushed looking and flawless. I definitely plan to continue to purchase this product
Lisa D.
San Jose, CA
I had never used a finishing powder but got suckered into this one at the store. But seriously the name says it #nofilter. This powdee leaves my face looking frigging flawless. It made me question myself as to why I never used a finishing powder prior to this purchase. On top of that the price was amazing!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Could this be used with dry skin?
Sarah S.
How light is the lightest shade? I'm very pale and was wondering if it oxidizes or is not pale princess friendly.
Bailey H.
What kind of coverage does this product have or is it translucent???
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
Has anyone used this before ? What's the price and does it work ?
Tabby
Does anybody know if this is being discontinued by NYX? I just went on their official website and it’s on sale for $8.40 right now originally $12 and I’m scared that they are doing away with it!!! I really hope not. It has been such an amazing dupe for the MAC studio fix powder foundation. I use medium olive as a powder foundation and it always looks flawless so I just ordered 3 today to stock up Incase it is being discontinued.