BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I'm still not sure what this is supposed to do. It looked like I put fine glitter powder all over my face. Maybe better as a highlighter, but who really needs to look like the butterfly Snapchat filter all day? It looked like I did the highlighter challenge. Not cute.
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
are you not able to afford a $50 setting powered? this product is perfect for you, its affordable and great, it works for any type of skin and gives you a matte finish. it lasts all day and it does not give you a caky look. i will be buying this for a while
Lauren W.
Bozeman
Review for: Porcelain more...
So I recently just purchased this it is amazing it's so light it's beautiful it doesn't really mess up your skin tone it actually infants it out really nicely really good in pictures of It Last Forever like it's it's really nice I really recommend it for just a finishing powder.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
By far the best setting powder ever! It's lightweight and good for all skin types! Gives your skin an ethereal look and keeps your makeup longer! Color range is vast but the numbers are a bit confusing to the names. I recommend trying it out before purchasing
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a decent setting powder. It's a bit scented for my liking but it gets the job done. I like that it gives a bit more coverage then just my foundation and if I dust it on after my blush and highlight it makes my makeup look more natural. This powder also doesn't give awful flashback like some of the blurring powders do. Over all a great affordable product.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like NYX finishin powders for their affordability. I think the quality is fine, though they can be a bit drying on my already dry skin (like most finishing powders). I use this to bake and to set all over and I think it works quite well. I will purchase again.
Jasmine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't really use finishing powder a lot and I have very oily skin so I was weary about buying this but it's easy to apply and gave me a natural finish almost matte. I would buy it again but you get a decent amount for the price so I wouldn't need to repurchase it constantly which is nice
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love NYX photo finish powders! I use it as a setting powder under my eyes and when I finish my make up. It gives a great flawless look. The price is wonderful and just makes a beautiful look that holds make up stay in place
Devon W.
St. Augustine
I loooovvveee this finishing powder. After applying it with a fluffy blending brush it looks like I didn't put any type of powder on at all! It helps with covering up my imperfections but at the same time making it look as though I have nothing on. I will always continue buying this powder!
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Okay, so I love this stuff. It's great for finishing touches. Plus the price is great too! The only problem I had with it is the packaging. This is one of those "due to explode a powder bomb at any minute" type packaging. Rest in peace makeup bag.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?