BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Christy B.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased this because I heard it was a dupe for the Mac mineralized skin finish. It is not but it's close and only half the price. There is an amazing range of colors to choose from. I like this powder but the mac one is definitely better. This is a good product for when you are ballin on a budget.
Marina A.
Was not too impressed. I much rather use the NYX HD loose finishing powder. When applying the #NoFilter powder I noticed it wasn't as light as the HD and It didn't seem to give my face that flawless finish. I rather go for the lighter look than the heavy cakey face, so I was not a huge fan.
Kayla W.
I still used this every day. I think this is a great product to leave on your face after applying foundation. It gives it a good matte finish. It does not leave your face super pail either. It keeps your makeup on all day. Be sure to purchase this item because it is a great price!
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a finishing powder, meaning it's not intended to "set" your foundation but to be used all over with a light dusting after your finished with your makeup. This powder optically blurs and smooths all your pores making your skin look airbrushed and absolutely flawless. Best of all is has not silicones which i'm prone to breaking out with that ingredients. Awesome job on this product NYX! Will continue to buy and highly recommend this.
Hailey H.
Menomonie, WI
Love this powder! Gives a flawless finish without looking cakey! It also helps my foundation from creasing through the day, I do tend to get oily in the t-zone area with this powder
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This stuff will really lock your concealer into place. I have combination skin, which usually doesn't cooperate with a lot of setting products, but this stuff is amazing. It leaves a nice, smooth, matte finish and is translucent so it doesn't alter the color it's setting!
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love love love this powder! Nyx killed it with this #nofilter powder. I set my makeup with ot everdsy and it gives a soft focus look to your skin and it has a slight sheen not glitter just a sheen. Its beautiful on the face! I highly recommend and will repurchase!
Nicole B.
Lynnwood, WA
As a licensed esthetician and makeup artist, you already know i've always got that cake face going on. However using this setting powder makes my makeup appear brighter/more pigmented and it stays on all day! LOVE and highly recommend for a good drug store product.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I'm still not sure what this is supposed to do. It looked like I put fine glitter powder all over my face. Maybe better as a highlighter, but who really needs to look like the butterfly Snapchat filter all day? It looked like I did the highlighter challenge. Not cute.
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
are you not able to afford a $50 setting powered? this product is perfect for you, its affordable and great, it works for any type of skin and gives you a matte finish. it lasts all day and it does not give you a caky look. i will be buying this for a while
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?