BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
I was really surprised how nice this finishing powder is considering the affordable price. I find it to be very comparable to MAC's mineralized skin finish powders for a fraction of the cost. It gives the same satin finish, which is great for those with dry skin like mine as it doesn't give it that dreadful cakey look. It also works well for setting concealer under the eyes.
Aleigha C.
Neenah, WI
Love this powder as a finishing powder more than I love the hourglass ambient lighting powders. It has a natural lit from within glow, very skin like! It also seems to provide a little extra coverage, although not a ton. It can look a little powdery if applied with a dense brush or heavy hand. Super super soft feeling. I don't feel it on my skin when wearing it either.
Megan W.
Kent
I love this powder. I was never really into setting powder because I couldn't find one that was worth paying for. A friend of mine had introduced this product to me since then I fell in love with it. I will be repurchasing. However they give you a lot and you do not need to use to much!
Cassie H.
I recently purchased this and I'm glad I did! It's reasonably priced and it works great as a finishing powder. I love that it's a pressed powder and that it is skin-tone colored, unlike most translucent white loose finishing powders which I hate. I use this over my highlighting stick to help blend in everything on my face (liquid foundation&highlighting stick).
Logan R.
This product is awesome! It gives such a soft, matte finish to every look! It makes skin look so airbrushed and nice! It sits on top of the skin perfectly. No lines or creases! It is great for every skin type!
Tristen F.
Review for: Medium Olive more...
I usually use my liquid foundation and I found that just using the liquid I would still be really shiny. I decided that I needed a fishing powder and I picked this one up. Literally best descision ever. I love my finishing powder by NYX. No more shine, or oily look. And it stays all day. I never felt like I needed to reapply during the day.  I will continue to buy this one over and over again. The only down fall is that this compact does not come with a sponge or powder brush to apply. But any brush works.
Jules I.
I'll be honest, when I first bought this product I didn't have very high expectations. After my first use, I completely fell in love. I have oily skin and glowy skin is very intimidating. However, this powder is perfect. It gives a very natural glow and blends beautifully. If you have ever used a MAC mineralized skin finish, this is very similar but have the price. Highly recommend!
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love the yellow one. It is a little chalky ( my skin is dry) but other than that I love this to set my under eyes. The yellow really gives a nice lightness under my eyes. I've went thru 2 of them so I did re purchase. It's not as creamy as other banana powders but for drug store products this is a great alternative. Really opens up your eyes.
Ashley R.
Riverton, UT
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love this product! It's very comparable to Lorac's Porefection Powder, which I absolutely can't live without! It's a cheaper version of Lorac's powder (AKA doesn't have the anti aging components that Lorac's has), but it's still a great buy! The coverage is great and leaves skin looking flawless. My only complaint is that you have to use twice as much as Lorac's Porefection Powder, but it's a great way to get that same effect if you're in between purchases.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really liked this finishing powder. It’s very fine and has an almost silky texture. It goes on matte and takes very little to set your face. I’m not sure if it has an spf in it or not but I love it. One container has lasted me several months. It stays pretty good, unless your like me and you sweat, then it seems to come off pretty easily. I would recommend this because it’s a great powder especially for the price. You can usually get the NYX products buy 2 get one free..
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?