BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Jennifer M.
Clarkston, MI
This is a good, basic setting powder. It isn’t the finest I’ve used, but it does the job well and mattifies my skin while minimizing pores and setting undereye concealer.
Stephanie N.
Conroe, TX
I love NYX for the most part. This stuff works ok but I'm not super picky about a setting powder. I use the NYX powder foundation as a setting powder most of the time.
Andrea H.
Medford, MA
Love this powder especially for my oily skin this definition keeps my makeup in place and controls my oil.
It's a great light product that you can build up if need be
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my go-to until I tried Too Faced Peach mattifier. This product does the job and pretty inexpensively. This is the one I carry in my purse for quick touch ups.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I first bought this in the second lightest shade and loved the finish but it darkened my foundation too much, but I ordered Alabaster online and it's perfect. It reminds me a lot of the MAC Mineral Skin Finish which I usually purchase in the shade Light Plus. It's excellent as a setting powder and provides some color. It can get cakey if you apply too many layers. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or emphasize any trouble spots.
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
I was really impressed by this product. I love the way it makes my skin look. My makeup stays on all day long. I have repurchase this several times and will again.
Mariel S.
Beaverton, OR
I just purchased this after watching a review that showed this as a dupe for MACs mineralized skin finish  powder foundation thingy... I must see it really is a great and accurate dupe. My only complaint was when searching the very lightest shade was kinda chalky and not as smooth and buttery as the other darker shades. I bought the slightly darker shade for darker parts of my face as I love using my cover girls advance radiance for the brighter highlighted places. Work so well together! I deff recommend and love this!
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
I was really surprised how nice this finishing powder is considering the affordable price. I find it to be very comparable to MAC's mineralized skin finish powders for a fraction of the cost. It gives the same satin finish, which is great for those with dry skin like mine as it doesn't give it that dreadful cakey look. It also works well for setting concealer under the eyes.
Aleigha C.
Neenah, WI
Love this powder as a finishing powder more than I love the hourglass ambient lighting powders. It has a natural lit from within glow, very skin like! It also seems to provide a little extra coverage, although not a ton. It can look a little powdery if applied with a dense brush or heavy hand. Super super soft feeling. I don't feel it on my skin when wearing it either.
Megan W.
Kent
I love this powder. I was never really into setting powder because I couldn't find one that was worth paying for. A friend of mine had introduced this product to me since then I fell in love with it. I will be repurchasing. However they give you a lot and you do not need to use to much!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?