BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Alex P.
York, PA
Great finishing powder. It goes on well and stays on pretty much the whole day. It’s a good price too, a tad expensive for something you might have to reapply depending on how long your day is.
Adalee C.
This stuff really makes your skin look flawless! And you need very little to set that makeup. I have dropped my MAC powder for this. I think shades should not be a problem to choose from. The amount of product will last a good 6 mths if used correctly.
Kavita H.
Jamaica, NY
I use this powder to set my face after my foundation. It's very light and doesn't look cakey. It has a natural finish so your skin looks like skin. Will repurchase.
Summer P.
Amarillo, TX
I use this for under my eyes! After I use concealer I use this to set it. I have it in the banana shade and I love it. It makes my under eyes look so bright and fresh!
Jesica A.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Golden (online only) more...
It’s an okay product. It could be better. When I received this product it was broken. It gave me a more shimmery look overall. There are better products out there.
Rhiana S.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This finishing powder keeps my foundation looking matte and not cakey. I do need to touch it up around the middle of the day, but for the price, you can’t beat it!
Brandy M.
Lawrence , KS
Review for: Light (online only) more...
I have used this product up! Im always on the hunt for a good powder that works well with my normal to dry skin! It mattifies but its not too matt. It does pack on alot so I always use a light hand with this powder. I would recommend!
Julia T.
Toronto, ON
Great value, sets my makeup perfectly and leaves a nice. matte finish without looking like I'm wearing a thick layer of powder. I'd buy this again, for sure.
Desha' M.
Saucier, MS
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love using this product on set! NYX is such an underrated brand, and I love the price points. Their products honestly work just as well as the prestige brands.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?