BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
This is great for everyone! It seems to be a "baked " powder so it is very fine powder for flawless setting! I love that it doesn't fall into any lines on the face. Use a big fluffy brush to apply and then selfie away!
Dalila C.
I love the compactness of the product but I still prefer the loose powder version. I do enjoy using it and it is in my makeup bag that I leave in the car for quick touch ups. I love the matte finish that it gives me.
Jamie E.
Harrison twp, MI
Review for: Light Beige more...
I am in love with this stuff. It’s goes on extremely light and lasts through out the day. My skin is more combination than anything g and can fluctuate from oily to dry from day to day. This helps with both honestly.
Erica M.
This product is very affordable and great for those wanting to try out a powder. I would recommend using this if you want something very lightweight for all over your face after using foundation & concealer. However, it seemed a bit cakey to me when I tried to use it for “baking” under my eyes, and did not seem to prevent any creasing. However, it did give my skin a matte finish and it is nice that it comes in a compact case.
Nakyra W.
hamilton, oh
Ehh I have oily skin and this didn't really keep it at bay Id say it works for maybe a few hours or so but not something I'd use on a night out when I have a full face of makeup and I know I will be out for awhile
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
I bought this powder on a trip, because I forgot my Ben Nye powder at home. So I needed a finishing powder quick!! Grab this one not really expecting much out of it.... But once I used it I noticed it left this really soft focus on my face, it kind of blurred it on my pores in my lines and it’s set really nicely on my skin! I even wore it to work and got a ton of compliments on my makeup. Now it’s my new FAVORITE!
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this product. I use it to bake and set. It’s a matte finish and gives no flash backs. I’ve bought two and about to need to buy a third. It’s one of my holy grail powder products, if we are being honest.
Dacey H.
Reading, PA
LOVE THIS. For the price it goes on super smooth, and definitely attributes to my wonderful oil free finish when I do my full makeup. Thankful for cheaper products that do the job of the more expensive ones!
Jordyn A.
Liverpool, PA
Review for: Other more...
I really love this setting powder but it’s not the best for dry skin. It seems to suck up all of the moisture, every last bit and makes you look slightly dull. I probably would not buy this product again.
April H.
This is such a great dupe for he too faced setting powder. The HD powders do leave a little flash back in photos but this isn’t terrible. This is super affordable and you should definitely try it before spending big bucks on a similar product.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?