BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder
Gives me a little bit of flashback. I think it is too light for me. It did keep my makeup in place. It would be worth the price for someone lighter than me so basically a Mexican or white girl.
Bri F.
Clemson, SC
The color doesn’t stay on too well but it does set my foundation good enough. Sometimes it can get too caked but that might just be how I apply! Love nyx products and this product never irritated my sensitive skin
Sarah E.
It gives you great coverage. It is not cakakey. And it goes on your face so easy. I wear it almost every day and it looks so natural. I don't need to wear foundation it gives me natural coverage
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Medium Olive more...
this is a good drugstore product, definitely dryer formula but doesnt cake, i like to use it to lightly set my foundation. overall its nice and i will probably repurchase
Lorena G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I like this product. I am not in love with it but it’s a good quality product, especially for the price point making it very affordable. I do recommend it because it’s easy to apply and blend.
Review for: Porcelain, Honey Beige (online only), Deep Golden, Caramel Beige (online only), Cocoa (online only), Sand (online only), Mahogany (online only), Beige (online only), Ivory (online only), Light (online only), Alabaster (online only), Golden (online only), Light Beige, Medium Olive, Classic Tan more...
I love you so so much and I like to get every single kind and I use them all the time and they are my favorite and if you guys could send me like all your stuff I will put it on my YouTube channel and tell people like to recommend them to get them at all for that so please send me all the stuff I would lo
Adaisha A.
While watching a tutorial I discovered this powder. Right off the bat I decided to run to my neatest Ulta and purchase it. The powder it self is not matte and gives the face a beautiful sheen. Product feels silky and creamy to the touch, gives an extra touch of coverage when setting the face. I have mine in the shade Porcelain and while it's a little lighter than my skin tone I still use to set my under eyes and clean up my contour.
Jolie N.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love this powder it makes my skin look poreless and I literally look like I have a filter on my face! It’s really pretty and I would consider it a holy grail of mine
Alexandra D.
Wexford, PA
This product is amazing! It's very affordable and It absorbs all the yucky oils on your face and leaves your skin matte all day. I suggest the white translucent powder!
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?