BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Review for: Light (online only) more...
Love using the power to set my under eye concealer! Brightens it up just a bit to make it more of a contour color! Doesn’t crease your under eyes and looks nice and matte all day! I highly recommend for combination skin
Shana F.
I really like this finishing powder. It delivers the blurred smooth look that the name says. The only complaint I have is that the lighter shade that I need is a little too yellow in color, but I can make it work with blush and bronzer, etc.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love these no filter finishing powders! They have such a natural glowing finish to them. They're not shiny or shimmery, but have more of a sheen that just comes off as a beautiful glow! Very lightweight, & very good for bronzing!
Tierra A.
Temple Terr, FL
This finishing powder is pretty good and inexpensive. I do like the product but I prefer loose finishing powder rather than the pressed. I would still recommend this product to others despite that fact.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth , MA
I use this product to set my makeup daily. I believe this in combination with the NYX setting spray Matte makes my makeup last. It's reasonably cheap so I would consider purchasing this again.
Mel C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
Comparable to the MAC mineralized skin finish but a fraction of the price! I love that it adds some slight radiance to the face and doesn't finish completely matte to give me more of a natural look. Looks great under eyes too!
Jesse W.
Houma
This allows my makeup to never look like it’s settled into my face showing creases. Helps control all day shine especially in this humid outdoor weather. Helps finish my makeup routine leaving my skin looking flawless and young.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't use setting powders every day so I don't have tons of experience, but the few special occasions I have used this it's gone on nice and light, airy. It's helped my makeup stick and it gave a nice cohesive blend to my look
Ruby R.
McAllen, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this to set my undereyes - it’s my go-to in my travel bag. On the daily I use the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette, so this one was great quality, and remains in my travel bag. If you apply too much it’ll be drying, so use carefully.
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
Review for: Light Beige more...
This powder is great for a finishing powder! Layers beautifully over foundation, and blends smoothly! Gives somewhat of a matte finish, but when used with a setting spray can be more natural! I will repurchase when I run out!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?