BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This power is pretty good. It helps set my foundation and gives it an airbrushed look. It is finely milled so a little does go a long way. I use this sometimes to wear instead of pure foundation as well. I would recommend this to a friend.
Ashley J.
United States
I'm not sure if it's just mine or if they all smell like this, but it smells funny. Kind of earthy and gross. I hold my breath if I'm putting it on. It's doesn't look bad, but it doesn't do anything that any other powder doesn't also do.
Sarah F.
Waukesha, WI
I didn't really like this but I have the hourglass ambient lighting powder so I don't know if there are any other finishing powders that would be better for me than that one. It made my skin look cakey and heavy so this one is not for me
Amanda H.
This leaves a nice airbrushed finish to the skin without being cakey or causing flash back. I use the color Golden and it’s a great match for my skin. Some say this is a dupe for MAC’s Skinfinish and I think for the low price it’s worth checking out!
Tara J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
When they say "#nofilter" they mean it. I was already a huge fan of all things NYX, but the first time I tried this product I fell in love all over again. It's a perfect setting powder, and even okay on its own. I rave about this stuff.
Nicole M.
Leaves a great finish with most foundations. I have the color light beige and it works great. Got mine at Target for a nice drugstore price. It does tend to cake up in oily spots as the day goes on but great for an "everyday" routine.
Kristen S.
Lutz
Review for: Porcelain more...
This powder is ok and does a good job but I wish it was available in stores in more skin tones. I bought one that was too light for my skin and haven’t really used it for that reason. I would consider buying it again in a darker tone!
Cierra J.
new hope
Review for: Sand (online only) more...
I really like this nyx product because it’s cheap as hell and it’s a pretty good product it’s not something I would use for every look because it’s so thick and can give a cakey makeup look if you do the whole full face makeup buts really good for just a daily quick makeup look
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
For a drugstore powder I highly recommend NYX finishing powder. It locks your makeup into place and stays on your face all day/night. It also absorbed oil and kept my T-zone from getting shiny. For the price it is a good buy!
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Review for: Light (online only) more...
Love using the power to set my under eye concealer! Brightens it up just a bit to make it more of a contour color! Doesn’t crease your under eyes and looks nice and matte all day! I highly recommend for combination skin
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?