BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Amy F.
I love using this at the end of all of my makeup to blend everything together and to give me a blurring effect. It comes in different shades which is nice and is overall a nice product. I think this is just as good as some higher end similar products.
Ursula V.
Pueblo, CO
To be honest, I bought this powder for the value. I knew I needed top start using a finishing powder, and had no idea what to expect. I was very disheartened when it appeared cakey, sank into my lines, making me look very made up. I don't recommend this particular finishing powder.
Megan W.
My everyday face powder! It's tinted, so it covers any spots my foundation doesn't, and provides a little protection from the sun. Helps mattify and keep my skin looking fresh throughout the day. Light beige is a perfect match for my skin! Little pricier than drugstore, but worth it!
Sarah M.
The banana shade is a good dupe for the banana color in the Kat Von D contour palette or the Anastasia banana shade. The texture is more similar to the Anastasia one; it's definitely more powdery than the Lat Von D. It's still very good! It blends well and helps keep concealer from creasing.
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Review for: Light (online only) more...
Great for keeping my face oil free for most of the day. The pressed formula is also not messy like loose setting powders which is great. And the packaging is very convenient for applying on the go especially while driving. Jk don’t drive n apply wait until you’re at the red light ;)
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite setting powder, I've learned that even though it's not a high end brand it really can do what high end makeup does. This powder leaves me looking perfect, sans pores. I look flawless, I definitely would recommend this to others, it's must for over foundations!
Candice J.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is how I set my makeup every single day. I love it, it works very good and definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a good but not so pricey finishing powder. It leaves me with a matter finish. Usually purchase at Ulta but I believe you can also get it at Target
Kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX
The flashback is little and it just depends on how much you use in order to have a lot. It is really nice and feels lightweight. No acne breakouts nor itching when applied. It is a little too light for darker women of color so I just hope they make one that is actually translucent for poc.
Sarah C.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is the first finishing/setting powder I've ever used after watching Youtube tutorials about how to fix under eye concealer creasing. This really is the only way to stop your concealer from creasing - not only under your eyes but anywhere (forehead, laugh lines, etc). Love it!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This powder is great. I can use it over my makeup to give a nice finish ( fills in pores, evens out tone and gives a nice glow). On days where I want some coverage without wearing much makeup, this is what I use. It's affordable, with a ton of product, and wide range of colors.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?