BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Amanda P.
I love this powder! It makes my skin look so smooth and finished. The colors matching for it is great and it doesn't dry out my skin too much which is great because I have very dry skin. I would totally recommend this to anyone and it's a great price :)
L P.
This powder was my go to for the longest time. I've hit pan and I am nearly out. It worked well setting my make up however it did leave a white cast on my face. I would buy from this line again, but I would try the banana shade.
Maria N.
It's ok. I tried it because it is so cheap but it felt so drying on my dry skin. It is just like any other pressed finishing powder, apply it with a loose powder brush. It is not for me, maybe because I have really dry skin.
Mirna S.
San Antonio
Review for: Light Beige more...
Light coverage but very pigmented, can be used to set or bake. Gives a soft matte finish and very easy to apply. It does not keep all day so you have to be reapplying. I either have too dry or too oily skin but it works great on both types. I probably would buy this again but not my favorite powder.
Kaitlin K.
Overall I really liked this setting powder. Once I put it on it felt very light & didn't seem like I was caking on another layer of makeup. It seemed to last pretty well throughout the days when I would wear it. I do live in a very hot climate so there was some sign of my makeup coming off but that's bound to happen when you mix my climate with makeup!
Stephanie A.
Kokomo, IN
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
Love! I don’t do a full makeup very often as I work at a very busy Starbucks and sometimes get syrup on my face throughout the day. However when I do my makeup for dinner or weekends I live this powder! It’s does the job but it is so light and weightless I don’t feel like I have another layer on at all!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I love this powder. Sometimes fine milled powder soaks into my skin and makes me look cakey. This powder glides over my skin and gives me a flawless smooth finish. It has no flashback when taking photos with flash. It's easy to apply and I will be buying this product again when I run out!
Mal Z.
Even though I like this powder, I had to give it 3 stars because it broke IMMEDIATELY due to the domed top. It does add coverage, but it blurs my pores for sure. If they can repackage it, I'll continue to buy it.
Jordan F.
I really enjoyed this powder - it set my makeup well and did a great job of lasting throughout my day! I have very oily skin and it was great for reducing that shine and keeping me matte. I did have a blot a could times during my day but that's totally normal for me! Great powder for a great price!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great finishing powder with just the right amount of color. I use this over a BB cream and get perfect medium coverage. Doesn't make my skin look too dry or flat; just even and--dare I say it?--almost airbrushed!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?