BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This stuff works wonders for my skin and makeup routine. I mm 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. I use this after my concealer and foundation and it ensuresme coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Marissa Q.
Banana brightens up your undereye really nicely. It's good for oily and combination skin. I wouldn't use this all over my face because it's a matte powder with a yellow cast. It keeps my undereye set and it's a good affordable alternative to pricier setting powder.
Cynthia O.
Phoenix , AZ
Let me tell you about this face powder. It has been my number one powder to use. I already hit pan on mine so I need to go buy another. It has a matte finish, but do not fear because it won't make you look dry. It just sinks into your skin. Why not give it 5 stars? Because they need more colors! My shade is almost perfect but not there. And guys! It's medium to full coverage.
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
This finishing powder sets my makeup effortlessly! It's so easy to apply and blend. I spritz some setting spray on top then tap with a beauty sponge and my makeup lasts for hours. I love this setting powder in the brightening finish as well! It's so great for my undereyes. Picking up a new one today!
Jessica L.
Tucson, AZ
I thought this was going to be comparable to a mac powder but boy was i wrong. This powder is so thin but dont get me wrong it gives you a nice glow but it just doesnt set your foundation well and it creases sooooo bas under your eyes. Color range is horrible
Taylor N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
I pretty much am in love with this powder! I struggle finding a good powder over my foundation and this ones amazing. Stayed all day and look perfect until the end. I would buy again. Pairs well with Clinique perfecting concealer + foundation. I have acne and it covers so well!
Jessica C.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is a decent finishing powder, not the best but not the worst. It has a nice finish, but for me doesn’t last for more than a couple hours at a time. That might be because I spend a lot of time outside though, not sure. It works well for my combination/oily skin type, and helps keep shine and excess oil under control. For the price it’s a decent product, but not something I would continue to purchase.
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
This product is ok. I find it comparable to the Nars setting powder, so if you are a fan of it this is a good cheap alternative. It does set your makeup, but seemed to settle I. To fine lines I didn’t know I had. I would not repurchase this product. It also seemed very drying to my face. This would probably work well for someone with oily skin.
Jessie S.
Charlottesvle, VA
All time favorite finishing powder if you want a nice #dewy finish! Looks so beautiful and #natural on the skin. It feels so buttery smooth when being applied the only problem I seem to find is Ulta never has any of he lighter shades of this powder in stock so I think ordering online is my best bet for he best match.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
It's a pretty good setting powder.  However, I think it's too light for me.  It works well for oily skin. I need a little more yellow.  Make sure you apply it with a damp beauty blender for the best application. I like the fact that it is made like a press powder and not loose.  This gives you more control over how much product you apply.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?