BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Zoey G.
Honestly, I don't really like this product. To start off, I think the packaging is just so bulky and hard to store, and the product itself doesn't do much either. It claims to make your face look as if there's an IG filter on it, but not for me. It gives me the slightest bit of glow to the skin, but my Milani translucent powder does much better for that purpose. It sets my makeup down, but it doesn't help with the longevity of anything. Overall, this product was just a pass for me.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a beautiful powder! I didn't know I was going to like it as much as I do! I have dry skin & it doesn't make my dry skin or dry patches noticable! That's so hard to find! Especially at an affordable price! I would definitely recommend it to others! It just gives the skin a soft, beautiful look! I love it! This is now my "Go to" powder!
Azure B.
Austin, TX
Once I realized that this was a finishing powder not a setting powder I really fell in love.
(Note- Finishing powder is what you put on after setting your makeup. It blurs fine lines and pores.)

I bought Deep Golden, and it gave me a great overall glow.
Linh N.
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
After too faced discontinued their cocoa powder I was on a hunt and this was my favorite (before I tried Maybelline matte & poreless powder). It gives a flawless smooth finish. The only thing I wasn’t so happy about is that it’s a chalky feel and bc I get oily throughout the day it’s not something I can “touch up” without looking cakey. I think it’s great if you are not super oily like me
Christian F.
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
First off, nice packaging! I purchased the color beige which was a great match for my olive, combination complexion. I apply this as a setting powder over my foundation and it manages to stay put all during the work day. (7am-6pm)

A tip though, a little goes a long way or else it will look caked on. It has a nice smoothing effect when applied, overall I'm very happy with this. You get a lot of product for the value.
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
I was in my local Nyx store looking for the new DUO CHROMATIC ILLUMINATING POWDERS when I ran across this powder. Their store manager there helped color match me (I love that kind of service) and I was sold.

This powder does lay really nice on the skin and does not look cakey at all! I am a huge fan!
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Perfect powder. I use this alongside the studio setting powder (because that's #oillife for you). It's so perfect if you have very oily skin and the color is perfect. I use the Porcelain shade; light powders that aren't white are very hard to find but it's perfect. The only problem is you don't receive a ton of product, but it's still affordable, so not too much of a con.
Lizzie B.
Little Elm, TX
I very much enjoy using this product during the hot summer months. As a waitress i'm constantly running around the restaurant to cater to my guests needs. While doing so, I tend to work up a sweat. This product prevents me from doing so. After using concealer and liquid foundation, i set those products with this finishing powder and it locks in my face make up to last a hectic 6-10 hour shift!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This finishing powder does exactly what you need it to. It gives you a smooth matte to natural finish but it does get a really powdery as you put it on. I think it would be best for combination skin, especially if you know where you need it. I will be buying this product again!
Teresa T.
Greystone Park, NJ
This powder is my favorite loose powder on the market. This powder is very finely milled and does not make you look caked. The translucent color does not gove you a flash back in pictures, it is only about ten dollars, and it is easy to get in stores. The only con is that the packaging is made of thin plastic and I cracked my lid, but since it is presssed powered it is not a big deal.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?