BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Tammy G.
Mooresville
Review for: Light Beige more...
I tried this powder along with the banana powder and found this one to be better out of the two. Did blend well with my makeup and didn’t leave a heavy powder feel.
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Good setting powder works wonders much better than other powder to set makeup for sure. Love this brand m. No sun protection here. Pro is this is a drag makeup favorite. Would recommend to others. Good product love NYX
Hannah J.
Great finishing powder. Doesn’t cake and lasts all day. I love NYX because it’s such an affordable brand and it can hold its own with the more expensive brands. This is a great powder if you will be taking pictures. No shine or glare on your forehead.
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
My true and true for a while. Good option as a starter. It’s adorable and does its job. Can’t go wrong with this option. NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder
Rebeca S.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS POWDER!!! It doesn't make me oily and it sets my foundation so good !!😍 It's very inexpensive and ULTA has tons of deals on NYX all the time !
Dallas A.
Elizabethton
Best powder I have ever used and stayed on the longest and made my face soft as a babies bottom only thing I didn't like was how it was gone before a month was up.
Jackie S.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I like this product for setting all over my face. Once you hit pan though, it’s nearly impossible to get any product onto the brush. It applies well and leaves my face way less oily.
Alyssa H.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Light Beige more...
This powder has really good color and it does give good coverage. However, it does look pretty cakey after about an hour. It doesn’t really stay matte even though it initially has a matte finish. It works for a back up powder, but it doesn’t last very long without having to be touched up.
Kayla B.
Bowling Green, OH
I am still testing this powder out, but so far I really enjoy it. It doesn't look heavy, and it doesn't deposit too much color. It just puts a nice filter over your face
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I like the finish this powder leaves, but I have noticed a bit of flashback in my pictures. If you're looking for a natural finish that blurs imperfections this is a good bet, just be careful with flash photography!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?