BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
#holygrail I've used this powder for a few years now and swear by it! It is not only inexpensive but thr formula works beautifully on my dry skin. No flashback and feels super soft.
Berlin A.
osseo
Review for: Porcelain more...
I bought this product to set and brighten my concealer, it works great and applies very easily. It’s not messy at all and does the job. I much rather use this than any loose powder product from now on.
Anna D.
Little Rock, AR
This product really has a nice opaque coverage. It has enough coverage to be a light foundation without the actual weight of foundation. It works well with other products too.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Other more...
I use the translucent pressed powder to finish my makeup look. It has good staying powder and doesn’t make my face cakey. No spf, but I have my foundation for that. I will continue to buy as necessary.
Mikayla B.
Benson, NC
Definitely a go-to when wearing pressed powders. It's not cake-y at all (the best part) but it has a great matte finish. Perfect for setting those areas of your face where you don't want any shine. I definitely would recommend this to everyone.
Sara C.
Corvallis, OR
Didn’t like this powder too much. Gives you a fairy feel and the powder shows up a little orange. Doesn’t do anything for your skin or pores. Inexpensive but still not worth it.
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
Review for: Light (online only) more...
This finishing powder hands dwn changed my routine.. Its amazing to have such a finishing look. Definitely keeps my makeup in place all day long.. I got the shimmer look you must go out and get you one..
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Medium Olive more...
this is a good drugstore product, definitely dryer formula but doesnt cake, i like to use it to lightly set my foundation. overall its nice and i will probably repurchase
Whitney E.
Euless
I just discovered this product a few months ago and idk how I ever went without it. If you have oily skin I highly recommend it because it makes your skin look flawless!!
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
This is a good, basic setting powder. It isn’t the finest I’ve used, but it does the job well and mattifies my skin while minimizing pores and setting undereye concealer.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?