BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Allie  W.
I use this everyday , it gives me a very good finish and even has some coverage , it helps me not look greasy , i really like this.
Danielle F.
Dunfermline , Fife
Review for: Porcelain more...
Was pretty good. Didn’t last as long as I wanted and had to keep blotting my face through the day but for photos it works a treat
Miguel A.
Me encanta son geniales no e visto hasta ahora mismo polvos translucidos mejores que los de la marca nyx de verdad buen producto.
Yalda G.
I havent really used it much yet but from the amount of times i have used it, I can gladly say that it makes the skin beautiful.
Alicia L.
Phoenix, AZ
It wasn't perfect for my type of skin but its super cute so I will recommend it to someone who doesn't have my same type of skin
Chantelle L.
this is amazing! i absolutely love it. It's so nice and sets your makeup all day so you don't have to worry about it coming off!
Amanda H.
Wilmot, NS
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
This product worked pretty good. This product was easy to use and it is a great price! It have a matte look that lasted all day!
Dani H.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Great but wasn’t quite the right shade for me. Makeup stayed in place but I was freaking out others would pick up on its colour.
Kata P.
Es un polvo suave y no hace q me salgan pliegues en mi zona de la ojera. Es traslucido y permite que mi zona t no tenga brillos.
Gabrielle C.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Light Beige more...
Love how the shade really matches my skin, also the finish is great but i just find it hard to get enough product off the pan.
Nina W.
is this good for oily skin?
does it get cake?
Lauren S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Would you say this powder is good for more oily skin?
Autumn F.
Saint Paul, MN
I have very fair skin. Do you think this would be good for someone with fair skin? Is it pigmented?
Darina P.
Prague
A few reviews on here mentioned that there was glitter in it. Is there, really? And how badly does it show up on the face?