BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Britney J.
I love using this powder because it does not have any flashback and blends in the skin nicely
Amina M.
Mansoura
I am so lucky to use such a wonderful product it changes my look so fast to more natural 😍
Georgiana M.
hull
This is a very nice product and I really liked it. I recommend it and I would use it again
Angie d.
Toronto, ON
Makes your foundation look super nice and photoshopped. Best powder ever, I love it so much
Holly W.
Review for: Medium Olive more...
Loved this finishing powder. It works awesome and makes such a flawless finish that lasts !
Linda D.
Scotland
Review for: Alabaster (online only) more...
This is fantastic, I love this product, it’s great priced and you can’t go wrong with this
Gemma F.
Birkenhead, Birkenhead
Great for the price but did go a bit cakey so I use the tiniest amount and don’t reapply.
Kodie P.
I love this product it's great as a setting powder to set your makeup. I would recommend
Rachel S.
Good value for money. And great to have in your bag for topping up. Gives a nice finish
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?